Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1348 Medieval Text Adventure
1st Jul, 2021 - 10:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Autialien
(+)

Foye the Weird

I, am Foye. I was given this name because it is the same as my forefathers. I am at the age of 5.3 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Weird because my ideals are new and unnatural.

I was born a Half-elf because my parents were criminals that left their previous lives and homes to have a better future.

I stand 5,10 ft tall with a chubby yet muscular body. I have very long white hair with unnatural red eyes. My tan skin and soft features in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows druids; I want to live a happy live and find my own path.

I intend to let the wind carry me towards destiny in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that Foye has a "Gnome Leaf" dependence and becomes agitated and sad without it Thus, I now start this path towards the future with the wind in my hair and smoke in my pipe.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2021 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Autialien
(+)

Weird Foye

I, Foye the Weird, have been a natural born unknown liar and because I have cheated others my life is now at an end.

> TOPIC: Foye the Weird

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,