Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1349 Medieval Text Adventure
1st Jul, 2021 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Autialien
(+)

Foye the Weird

I, am Foye. I was given this name because it is that of my fore fathers. I am at the age of 5.3 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Weird because of my abnormal perception of reality an those around me.

I was born a Half-elf because my parents were criminals who fell in love and escaped their hard life to start a family.

I stand 5,8 ft all with a chubby yet muscular body. I have very long white hair with strangely red eyes. My tan skin and soft featues in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows druids. I want to help others expand their minds by traveling and sharing experiences. I generally view alliances as a good alternative to war.

I intend to let destiny take me where I belong in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I highly loath murder and won't kill another on purpose. Thus, I now start this path towards life wherever the wind takes me.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2021 - 11:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Autialien
(+)

Weird Foye

A Sentimental Value

Mother never talked much about her wooden ring but I think it meant a lot to her. Not once in my lifetime had I seen her take it off; whenever it got dirty she would be consumed with manic desperation until she had cleaned it. The first time I ever saw that ring leave her attuned finger was also the last time she ever wore it. The cold night was disturbed by the raging blaze of a burning home; I still remember the look in her eyes as we ran to escape and I'll never forget the solemn despair I saw when that ring escaped her grasp. If not for me she would have burned for that ring. Fate has a cruel sense of humor though as the ring was her only possession to survive the flames. When she found it she held it to her bosom and cried as if she looked into the soul behind a newborns eyes. It was charred, ugly and none of the past engravings could be made out… but it meant something for her to get it back as if a small amount of good is enough to help you keep going even when things are hard. I made a necklace out of some hemp twine to hold the ring to my chest at all times and there it will stay unless death do us part..

> TOPIC: Foye the Weird

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,