Selinabeth the Chosen - Page 12 of 17

Message to Advisor We found a hidden trail - Page 12 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2021 - 9:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1351 Medieval Text Adventure
30th Nov, 2021 - 11:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth the Chosen - Page 12

Message to Advisor

Although I have some loose ends in the town I have left for Llafair to ensure that I gain towards my next level of achievement. This I am now on patrol and hoping that I can finish it without losing my blood.

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2021 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chosen Selinabeth

Message to Advisor

I am still on patrol and having a lot of success. I should reach Llafair in the morning and be ready to start training at Anglesey. I am thinking of going the fighters guild if they will accept me as a member.

10th Dec, 2021 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth the Chosen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Selinabeth the Chosen, was attacked by a Zealot Leader and was victorious in combat.

10th Dec, 2021 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 12 Chosen Selinabeth

My Next Medieval Adventure

A young woman depicted as having deeply set eyes, groomed hair, and an average body hired me to locate some treasure left to her by a distant uncle.nwhilenthe story seems hard to believe the cu I was to get seemed interesting.

13th Dec, 2021 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chosen Selinabeth

Message to Advisor

I have gone back on patrol again. I fully expect it to be more difficult than my last patrol but I am fully prepared. Hopefully, by the end of it I would have gained enough gold and experience to aquire another level of understanding.

17th Dec, 2021 - 5:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth the Chosen

Message to Advisor

We were attacked by what seemed to be a horde of dark elves but we made them pay for thinking that our patrol would be easily overcome by their tactics. With their lot now dead we are seeking to get back to Llafair by tomorrow.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2021 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth Chosen - Page 12

Message to Advisor

I have taken up another patrol given my great success in the last one. Hopefully this will end their need for my services and I can move on to something bigger. If not I am still available and will make the most of it.

23rd Dec, 2021 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth Chosen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 12

Message to Advisor

We found a hidden trail in the dark forest on our current patrol of the Llafair borders. However our captain wants to delay trying to enter it so maybe on the next patrol we will see what awaits on that trail for us.

> TOPIC: Selinabeth the Chosen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,