Selinabeth the Chosen - Page 13 of 17

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Negotiations - Page 13 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Feb, 2022 - 5:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1351 Medieval Text Adventure
4th Jan, 2022 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth the Chosen - Page 13

Message to Advisor

I have come into some gold but my mind is the keep back. I need to find a potion that will set me right so I can continue to train. Now that I am back in town I will research my options but if you know anything please let to me know.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2022 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chosen Selinabeth

Message to Advisor

I have returned to patrolling as it 8s the least I can do now while I'm in Llafair. Hopefully I will be ble to write to you again and this will not be my last patrol. I only say that because I have the belief we may encounter something far more difficult than what we encountered in the past.

17th Jan, 2022 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth the Chosen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

We are on the final stages of the patrol and have still encountered a lot of opposition. It seems the enemy is not happy with our being here or our progress towards making it a safer place for travelling.

21st Jan, 2022 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 13 Chosen Selinabeth

Message to Advisor

We are not far from Llafair but decided to camp rather than force a march and reach the city exhausted. Once there I hope to get some path toward my own development so I'm not stagnant I will contact you again when I've arrived in the town.

13th Feb, 2022 - 4:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chosen Selinabeth

Message to Advisor

Still at Llafair and after winning the tavern's challenge I left for one more patrol. I am hoping this is the last one but I am not sure because it seems that the need for skills such as mine do not fade. If I make it alive you will hear from me again.

14th Feb, 2022 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth the Chosen

A Dark Knight attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dark Knight dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2022 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth Chosen - Page 13

Let it be known that I, Selinabeth, have attained Level 7 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

14th Feb, 2022 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Selinabeth Chosen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 13

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Negotiations Skill expert.

+  « First of 17 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: Selinabeth the Chosen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,