Arnold the Savior

Arnold Savior - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Jul, 2021 - 9:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1355 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2021 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Arnold the Savior
A Friend

Arnold the Savior

My name is Arnold. I am known as the Savior by many. At the age of sixteen, according to the years of man, I can be described as Modest in appearance with pale skin, black eyes and hair as white as steel. I am of the Hobbit race.

I intend to do plot and scheme in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2021 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Arnold the Savior
A Friend

Savior Arnold

A Sentimental Value

Not wanting to leave the memories of my parents behind, I made a thorough search of the grounds around my house and came across a ring, a plain ring, I wondered how the ring ended up in the grounds and remebrmeberd about a story my father used to say about a ring which I had lost when I was a child. The ring also had my family's crest ebbed in it. Maybe I can show it to someone who will recognize the crest and in doing so open a pathway for my future.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2021 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Arnold the Savior
A Friend

Arnold the Savior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

We met in a brothel in the town at 2 PM, she was dressed in red. The meeting was awkward as I caught her secretly watching me in the brothel. I felt angered as I was a very secretive person. I can see our relationship going pretty well as I plan to plot and scheme my way into the throne and a wench is just the perfect person to have gain intel. My advisor trusts me because she know that I witty.

> TOPIC: Arnold the Savior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,