Sari the Scholar - Page 5 of 7

Breath of life comes to Sari the Scholar. How - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Aug, 2021 - 11:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1357 Medieval Text Adventure
31st Jul, 2021 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sari the Scholar - Page 5

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Scholar, but I am also an expert Familiar Trainer of which I am very proud.

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2021 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Sari

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Marauder Band. The Marauder Band attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Marauder Band. Like my story?

1st Aug, 2021 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sari the Scholar Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Sari the Scholar is raised. It is mine culpable negligence that caused mine 5th demise within this waking dream. What aspiration do I need?

1st Aug, 2021 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 5 Scholar Sari

Enticing of Ash

I am very nervous, but I want to know more about Ash. I know of his outward appearance and personality, quiet and kind, but what is inside his mind? Shall we go to someplace to explore our interests, or maybe just a place to speak and converse, get to know one another? I would enjoy a picnic, if the weather is calm enough.

1st Aug, 2021 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Sari

While a Wild Dog Pack may be difficult for some a Wild Dog Pack is no match for me.

1st Aug, 2021 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sari the Scholar

My Next Medieval Adventure

If I did not know this hobbit, I would not have taken this task. He is a good man, though, having some trouble. My task is to take anything valuable from his previous farm, which he says is abandoned. That makes it much easier, as I don't think I could do it if there were people living there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Aug, 2021 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sari Scholar - Page 5

Sari the Scholar Lives! I awoke again for the 6th time. I am in awe by it. I felt like it was a fantasy world. I shall pursuit for better.

1st Aug, 2021 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Sari Scholar Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Breath of life comes to Sari the Scholar. How can mine sins leave me with my 7th death to carry me downward mesmerized in this freakish inspiration? It is mine lack of aim.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Sari the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,