Dawnbreaker the Dragonborn

Dawnbreaker Dragonborn - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Jul, 2021 - 8:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1358 Medieval Text Adventure
24th Jul, 2021 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Buforin
(+)

I, am Dawnbreaker. I was given this name because I will be the one who breaks dawn and starts a new day. I am at the age of 1.1 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Dragonborn because I was born a Draconian.

I was born a Draconian because my some of my distant ancestors were ancient dragons.

I stand 5'7 tall with a skinny body. I have silver hair with big golden eyes. My white skin and a comely appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows magic-users.

I intend to slay anyone who opposes me in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. Thus, I now start this path towards victory.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2021 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Buforin
(+)

Dragonborn Dawnbreaker

A Sentimental Value

This sword will be useful in my early adventures. Also, this sword was passed from generation to generation in my ancient family. As my ancestors were powerful dragons, I suppose it has magical powers that are waiting to be unleashed.

24th Jul, 2021 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Buforin
(+)

Dawnbreaker the Dragonborn Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I met him in the Town Hall at noon. He was dressed in expensive-looking clothes. It was a cordial meeting because he mentioned my parents' names and told me that he was a family friend. I first felt awkward about this person secretly watching, but I felt happy after listening to his explanation. I think he will be great help in achieving my goals. I think he will become my mentor. I believe that my advisor hopes I will become the next Ruler of Kings, and hopes that I am ambitious enough to fulfill his dreams.

24th Jul, 2021 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Buforin
(+)

Dragonborn Dawnbreaker

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Cat. The Cat attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Cat. Like my story?

24th Jul, 2021 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Buforin
(+)

Dragonborn Dawnbreaker

A Dog Rat died due to my unique combat skills.

24th Jul, 2021 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Buforin
(+)

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Skeleton Knight. The Skeleton Knight attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Skeleton Knight. Like my story?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2021 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Buforin
(+)

Dawnbreaker Dragonborn

Breath of life comes to Dawnbreaker the Dragonborn. I, Dawnbreaker, have died but am alive again! I was amazed when for the 1st resurrection. Maybe it is part of quest. With ambition in mind things must changeth.

24th Jul, 2021 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Buforin
(+)

Dawnbreaker Dragonborn Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

No one shall lay low Dawnbreaker the Dragonborn. Mine pursuit is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered failures for the 2nd time much to mine bewildered. I am not in a hallucination yet I have become it.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Dawnbreaker the Dragonborn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,