Markos the Pathfinder - Page 3 of 8

It was confirmed upon meh, Markos the Pathfinder, - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Aug, 2021 - 12:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1359 Medieval Text Adventure
1st Aug, 2021 - 2:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Markos the Pathfinder - Page 3

No one shall lay low Markos the Pathfinder. To mine mesmerized I am here for 2nd time in this waking dream. Maybe mine pursuit is not as it should be.

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2021 - 2:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Pathfinder Markos

Meeting the townsfolk

I have done my rounds of the town as my advisor has suggested. While some have inherited their trade, as is the won't in these times, others have been presented with a different path. Their stories are as varied as their appearances but all are inspiring with what they have made of the opportunities that came their way.

1st Aug, 2021 - 2:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Markos the Pathfinder Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I have attempted a quest from Stefan today. I failed for lack of foresight and an abundance of confidence. I was under the influence of a potion that would have allowed me to go without food or sleep for far longer than is normal. Not wanting to waste the effect, I ventured forth without replenishing my health. Alas I fell to a foe that shouldn't have been worthy of even scathing me.

1st Aug, 2021 - 5:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Page 3 Pathfinder Markos

I, Markos am now expertly skilled in Fire Tamer.

1st Aug, 2021 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Pathfinder Markos

The Resurrection of Markos the Pathfinder. I, Markos, liveth for the 3rd version of mine fascinated self. Change the motive and I shall changeth the outcome.

2nd Aug, 2021 - 11:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Markos the Pathfinder

Deity of Markos

Ablem the Ambivalent, Goddess of Free, is a minor goddess venerated by a commune of elves near the western forests. She would often manifest as a black cat with white eyes that gave no irises. She adores being worshipped and would at times be glimpsed in her feline form lounging on rooftops overlooking her shrine.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Aug, 2021 - 11:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Markos Pathfinder - Page 3

Message to Advisor

I have learned something of importance today. I have learned not to underestimate the prowess of a foe even slightly more experienced than I. I am beginning to realise that more often than not, the roll of the dice favours mine enemies rather than side with me. I have learned that should ill fortune be my lot, I would be felled ere I had a chance to draw my weapons. And lastly I have learned that these lessons be more costly with every repeat.

4th Aug, 2021 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Markos Pathfinder Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

It was confirmed upon meh, Markos the Pathfinder, that I am now an expert in Hand Wrestling.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Markos the Pathfinder

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,