Markos the Pathfinder - Page 5 of 8

T'was the first time I encountered - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Aug, 2021 - 1:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1359 Medieval Text Adventure
5th Aug, 2021 - 10:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Markos the Pathfinder - Page 5

Message to Advisor

I have undertaken my first paid adventure today. I have had to delay completion several times and return to the town to train for I did not have the skills needed to overcome a particular obstacle or another. I managed to complete my task, boosting my reputation and earning a tidy sum as well.

Sponsored Links:
5th Aug, 2021 - 11:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Pathfinder Markos

Wish I could change this about myself

I must learn to curb my impulses when presented with gaudy trifles for purchase. I find my abode littered with items I have naught use for or understandeth not their purpose. I have even at times availed myself of more than one of the same item only to learn that I canst use even the one. If I could change any about myself, it would be to be more deliberate with my choices and not be affected by whimsy.

6th Aug, 2021 - 2:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Markos the Pathfinder Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

My Next Medieval Adventure

I ask around the tavern for jobs. My next customer is a woman with heavy eyes, white with gray streaks hair, and an average body.

I am to seek a golden goblet and return it to her. She described the job as akin to taking candy from a baby. In addition to the physicals skills, I am required to know how to draw a map. I feel I am sufficiently ready to undertake this task.

6th Aug, 2021 - 2:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Page 5 Pathfinder Markos

Adventure Entry

What is it with these rocks near the town? I had been confounded before with such obstacles and had accordingly prepared myself. The large block of stone lying in the middle of the path did not present much difficulty this time.

6th Aug, 2021 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Pathfinder Markos

Adventure Entry

How far do I need to walk? Unfortunately, I have not sufficient coin to procure a decent mount. On the other hand, I should have trained enough to be hardy. I shall push through this tedious path and adventure on.

6th Aug, 2021 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Markos the Pathfinder

Markos the Pathfinder Lives! I am no undead despite this 4th medieval world.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Aug, 2021 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Markos Pathfinder - Page 5

Now that I have attained Level 4 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Markos than otherwise might have been known.

6th Aug, 2021 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Markos Pathfinder Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

T'was the first time I encountered a Bandit Band. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Markos the Pathfinder

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,