Greying Hair - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th May, 2006 - 5:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
To dye or not to dye - Graying - Gray - Grey
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2003 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Greying Hair
A Friend

Greying Hair

Hmmm, to dye or not to dye.  That is the question.  But seriously, would you dye your hair to hide your gray hair or would you just let the gray show?

Me, personally, I don't want the gray to show.  I mean I'm still young, but yes I actually have some gray hair.  So, I dye mine to hide my gray.  I'm not quite ready to 'grow up' yet.  wink.gif.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2003 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Hair Greying

We are in the same bucket. I have greys too, but only if it covered all my head would I probably dye it, but in any case... I keep my hair very short so no one knows the difference wink.gif

14th Jul, 2003 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Greying Hair Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I don't have any greys hair yet, thank goodness! lol but definetly when they start to come up I will dye it for sure!!!  

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2003 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Greying Hair
A Friend

Hair Greying

The Hair Color of Your Dreams

Want rich, natural-looking hair color?

You can choose from the four colors listed:  Honey, (which is the first page), brunette, blonde, or gray  I found the list to be pretty helpful....I just don't use those colors, but maybe one of you does.  ;)

https://www.lhj.com/lhj/story.jhtml?storyid...catref=cat40012

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2003 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Greying Hair
A Friend

Hair Greying

I would dye my hair if i get grays.  I like the blonde color of my hair.  I'm a true blonde though, not only in hair color. tehe.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2003 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Greying Hair
A Friend

Greying Hair

WhenI was 16 my hair started turning grey. I would sweep it all up (reached my waist) on top of my head and the underneath was grey. I thought it was so cool. cool.gif That was in 1968! Then when I was 36 my hair was nearly half grey. A dull pewter grey. tongue.gif , so I started coloring it. Oh, my hair color was dull mousy brown. I used Ash blonde until it wouldn't cover the grey any more.

Then by accident I grabbed a box of Lightest Auburn. Wow was I surprised when I had it all worked in. Purple! But the color was the best. With that color I didn't need to wear makeup. I used that until I was 47. I hadn't seen my 'natural' hair color in over 11 years, so I let it grow out so I could see if it was still the dull ugly pewter. It wasn't. Now it was silver grey. The edges, at the temples and sideburns are white. I just love it. So I am not coloring it anymore. I'm 51 now and I'm glad I'm not bothered with all the fuss of coloring. It isn't fun anymore. smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th May, 2006 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Greying Hair

I started going grey when I was 27, and I decided then, that I wasn't just going to be sitting there in my thirties with grey hair, so I have it dyed.

I don't know to what extent it would be grey now, and I don't want to. I'm quite happy taking myself off for an afternoon of pampering at the hairdressers every few weeks laugh.gif

I did decide, that if I had to have it colored, then I would have a 'real color' -- as in nothing like my original dark brown hair, I normally go for a mahogany color, and actually prefer kit to my original brown, and is certainly much better than the grey for me!

I think that men carry grey off far better than women, and that they actually look distinguished with grey hair!

18th May, 2006 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Greying Hair Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I think I'm the only one amongst my friends who really wouldn't care about grey. I know I'm still young, but I've got a few already and I think they're fine. I don't really have much concern for them being there. I don't have any real desire to pay to either do it myself or have someone else dye it -- so, I guess that's my answer!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Greying Hair

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,