Abstract Introduction

Abstract Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Sep, 2021 - 11:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2021 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Abstract Introduction
A Friend

Abstract Introduction

Coming in to say that I'm new here, got into roleplaying on [..] by play by post originally and have been looking for places for quality play by post roleplay. I have some minor experience with Dungeons & Dragons as a system, but am not unfamiliar to roleplay or writing a lot in general, my biggest weakness is my ADHD.

But I do my best to handle that in a way where I can post at least semi-often. Looking to play any kind of game system and if your looking for players or anything, happy to talk! I'm eager to learn and have always enjoyed hashing out a character with my GM to fit into the world and try to occasionally procure fanart of my characters.

Great to meet you all!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2021 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Introduction Abstract

Welcome. In this text role-playing game one will need to carefully read the beginnings of the Player's Manual known as the Rules & Start. Thereafter, the start of detailed character creation will begin which will test one's ability to stay focused and solve the mystery of the game.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2021 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 222
Flag Posts: 341
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.6%
[+] Gain: 30.00 FP
Charm: 2

Abstract Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

It is nice4 to meet you to my friend. I hope that we can become friends. I am a newbie4e just like you. I love games like this. Thank you for posting for us.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Sep, 2021 - 8:34pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Abstract Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,