Xarles the Humble - Page 2 of 4

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Aug, 2021 - 7:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1362 Medieval Text Adventure
5th Aug, 2021 - 1:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaphandrt
(+)

Xarles the Humble - Page 2

A Bat Swarm died due to my unique combat skills.

Sponsored Links:
5th Aug, 2021 - 1:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaphandrt
(+)

Humble Xarles

No one shall lay low Xarles the Humble. This be a reality of tears, for who knew that it would take mine 2nd resuscitation to be wonder-struck.

5th Aug, 2021 - 1:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaphandrt
(+)

Xarles the Humble Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Yasmine the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Xarles

I hath now faced death twice, or so I hath been told. I ventured out today in search of a companion to aid in my adventuresS

Rambling to the training grounds, mine attention was drawn to a woman with caramel skin, auburn hair, and a great ferocity as she struck the dummies repeatedly. My eyes were drawn to her movements: calculated, though lacking some precision. We began to converse and I learned her name be Yasmine. I offered coin for her services, which she gladly accepted.

5th Aug, 2021 - 1:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaphandrt
(+)

Page 2 Humble Xarles

I, Xarles the Humble, was attacked by a Woodsman and was victorious in combat.

5th Aug, 2021 - 2:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaphandrt
(+)

Humble Xarles

Most beautiful lady of Xarles

I recall a time I laid mine eyes upon a maiden of, without exaggeration, greater beauty than I had ever imagined possible. She was no noble, no royal, nor Lass of the evening. She was but a simple wench. Aye, I write of the time I first had first lain mine eyes upon Emma. Though I loathe to imagine her ever reading this writing, I feel I must sing the praises of her beauty.

The colour of her hair, shimmering in the tavern light as if it were made of gold. Her eyes, deep seas of blue that I felt I could leap into, and joyously drown in their presence. Her lightly tanned skin as though a fine chef had coated it in the finest of lightly caramelized candies. Her hips swaying as she walked, dancing to a music heard only to her. Her wit as sharp as a woodsman axe severed through my heartstrings, hidden under velvet voice and laughter crafted from the finest bells ever made. Bosom full and soft looking, ready to cradle every woe away with an ardent embrace. How I long to caress her, comfort her, and protect her from the cruelty of the world.

Bah, these are but musings of a love struck fool. She could choose any man she pleases, why choose a young and stubborn dwarf? I shall keep mine own lips sealed around her, for her company brings me peace. I would want for nothing more than her presence if it meant being able to remain near to her.

5th Aug, 2021 - 5:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaphandrt
(+)

Xarles the Humble

I have defeated a Bully. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Xarles the Humble.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Aug, 2021 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaphandrt
(+)

Xarles Humble - Page 2

Xarles the Humble Lives! Mine duty is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered blemishes for the 3rd time much to mine fascinated. I am not in a bedtime story yet I have become it.

6th Aug, 2021 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaphandrt
(+)

Xarles Humble Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Xarles than otherwise might have been known.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Xarles the Humble

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,