Aelfred the Savior - Page 2 of 2

Message to Advisor Captain Rageneida, This - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Aug, 2021 - 2:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1364 Medieval Text Adventure
11th Aug, 2021 - 3:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Diamondace
(+)

Aelfred the Savior - Page 2

Ever fought a Dog Rat? I did… and beat it to death.

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2021 - 3:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Diamondace
(+)

Savior Aelfred

I have defeated a Bat Swarm. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Aelfred the Savior.

11th Aug, 2021 - 4:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Diamondace
(+)

Aelfred the Savior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Aelfred the Savior is raised. I, Aelfred, have died but am alive again! I was overwhelmed when for the 1st resurrection. Maybe it is part of dungeon of fears. With aspiration in mind things must changeth.

11th Aug, 2021 - 5:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Diamondace
(+)

Page 2 Savior Aelfred

Today, my encounter with a Bully ended with me slaying the Bully.

11th Aug, 2021 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Diamondace
(+)

Savior Aelfred

Most beautiful lady of Aelfred

Today, amidst my 17th year, I saw the most heavenly woman in the market I have ever gazed eyes upon!
That is no overstatement of the lightness of my age either! I've so recently lain my eyes on a succubus, that I may declare even a demon woman cannot compare to this beautiful angel.
Time moved so slow in our passing, that I had to stop everything I was doing to take it all in. I didn't even notice the angry crowd of people I had stopped behind me till she was too far away from me. A little halfing noticed my dumbfound gazing, and offered to arrange a meeting between her and I if I only pay for the inconvenience.

I had not near enough time to fully absorb the perfection of her features, I had no choice but to accept the priceless offer. I hope so much I may see her in the same light again. I was soaring higher than a dragon mere hours ago today. With this young maiden at my side, I shall have the stength to conquer all in her name!

12th Aug, 2021 - 1:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Diamondace
(+)

Aelfred the Savior

I, Aelfred, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Aug, 2021 - 2:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Diamondace
(+)

Aelfred Savior - Page 2

Message to Advisor

Captain Rageneida,

This year passed even quicker than the last. I should think I lost myself, the events are a dizzying blur.
I took your advice and sought out Lady Fluke for a quest with my bow and gear equipped. The quest of which I am not at liberty to speak of due to oath, but I may say I gained my first taste of combat and it was exhilarating! The quest was surely good training for the adventures to come.
Afted thy quest complete, I began walking back to the tavern from Lady Fluke to gain the day's rest. A most peculiar woman appeared to me in from a dark portal and implored I follow her. I obliged for I found her immediately unthreatening and I was not fearful. I remember very little but shadows, pain, and blood at my feet after following her. The beautiful succubus trapsed devilish long nail across thy feet, and spoke to me of a greatest destiny yet to be fulfilled. Everything in the strange realm faded away, and I found myself back in the Town feeling so much new energy that I could have ran leagues for a month.

Alas, I am not sure if it was even real. The town became a queer place after the supernatural experience. The market was bustling and I found myself face to face with an even more beautiful maiden and a little shehobbit, who was perhaps the maiden's friend? In the confusion I took a wrong turn and found myself in an alley with a highway man. He tried to recruit me to a scheme to climb a tower, though he refused to say more of his plans. Thinking of your words of wisdom, I declined and turned to walk away. He said that couldn't happen, and I felt a searing pain in my back like a demon had taken hot coals and shoved them through my insides. Everything went black.
The next I remember, I had awoken in an elderly woman's home being nursed to health. The whole experience was so surreal, I haven't the faintest idea what actually happened after I left Lady Fluke's. It was akin to a waking dream.

I returned to Lady Fluke after spending time with the Physician, for while I felt the pain of thy living dream, I feared for my own mentality as well.
At Lady Fluke's instruction, I again went on a quest so similar to that of my dream. I believe a foreign language of odd tongue refers to the whole experience as "Deja Vu."

Since then I have gained my wits back about me. I feel stronger than ever before. I look forward to what this next year holds for me.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Aelfred the Savior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,