Astrid Introduction

Astrid Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Aug, 2021 - 11:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2021 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Astrid Introduction
A Friend

Astrid Introduction

Hello,
I have joined this community because I very much enjoy RPG games, and would like to expand my communication skills.

I was born in a small town isolated by mountains with no internet or access to the world outside. When I was 12 I could use the computers at school, but heavy restrictions left me bored of them quickly. I had no idea you could play amazing games, and talk to people from anywhere! It wasn't until the ripe age of 15 where I first truly discovered what computers had to offer. They incorporated fewer restrictions for school computers and a wide array of new learning techniques. One new learning tool in the style of an RPG text adventure, in particular, would lead me to a borderline addiction. I had never seen anything like it and respectively spent many days as a kid playing RPGs and MMORPGs alike.

Now I am an adult and haven't played games in a while, but ROK II really stood out to me as not just a game but a new way to learn. I hope to get to know you guys, play games, and leave a good impression.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2021 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Astrid

Many have come before thee hoping to be the next Ruler of Kings, however they failed in many ways. Wilt thou be as them or have ye both the brawn and determination to take up thy weapon and seek the crown? If ye be ready then start to comprehend the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

> TOPIC: Astrid Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,