Macerio the Dark

Macerio Dark - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Aug, 2021 - 11:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1368 Medieval Text Adventure
11th Aug, 2021 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Macerio the Dark

I am Macerio. My father and mother are both half-elves, exiles who have found each other and sought solace in each other's company. My father wished for me to be trained as a weapon that I may protect my mother from the evil that forced them from their homeland.

My father fell in battle before he could return home to raise me himself. His enemies, unable to exact their vengeance on him, vented their atrocities on my mother instead.

I must become the weapon that my father intended. I will crush his enemies and erase all traces of them from thus world. For that, I must grow my strength, build an army and find allies. I will fulfill my mother's prophecy. I shall become Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2021 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Dark Macerio

A Sentimental Value

I went into my mother's room and removed her dagger from it's hiding place. I knew her to be a gentle woman so I was surprised when she showed me what she claimed to be her favourite weapon in her youth. It is only fitting that her killers shall die by her own weapon.

11th Aug, 2021 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Macerio the Dark Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Passing by the brothel one night on my way to the tavern, I was surprised to hear a soft, melodious voice say my name. A tiny figure beckoned to me from the shadows. The mysterious figure took down the hood of her cloak to reveal a beautiful woman. "I knew thy mother," she said with a sadness in her eyes. I owe her a debt of kindness I canst no longer repay. So it is to thee that I shall render mine aid for thou shall need it if thou wishes to avenge her death."

12th Aug, 2021 - 8:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Dark Macerio

Breath of life comes to Macerio the Dark. I, Macerio, have died but am alive again! This adventure is not over. Macerio shall conquer this waking dream even if it is the 1st time.

12th Aug, 2021 - 11:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Dark Macerio

Deity of Macerio

Sokram is a minor deity worshipped by a small cult of evil half-elves. When invoked, he manifests as a large black tiger with fangs dripping green acid. It is said he may be summoned to aid in battle but no one knows at what cost.

13th Aug, 2021 - 7:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Macerio the Dark

Let it be known that I, Macerio, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Aug, 2021 - 11:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Macerio Dark

T'was the first time I encountered a Trickster. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

13th Aug, 2021 - 11:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Marloc
(+)

Macerio Dark Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

A Bully looks strange when motionless on the ground.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Macerio the Dark

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,