At What Age Does Your Metabolism Decline?

At Age Metabolism Decline - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 1st Jan, 2022 - 12:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2021 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Metabolism changes with age, just not when you might think. Most of us remember a time when we could eat anything we wanted and not gain weight. But a new study suggests your metabolism, the rate at which you burn calories, actually peaks much earlier and starts its inevitable decline later than you might think. Source 8n.

Sponsored Links:
21st Aug, 2021 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Decline Metabolism Your Age At

I can super relate. I put on weight so easily now compared to when I was in high school and I'm still in my 20s.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2022 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

At What Age Does Your Metabolism Decline? Health & Special Psychology

After the initial acceleration, the metabolic rate declines by 3% each year until age 20, when it stabilizes. From then on, metabolism remains stable until that magical (Average) age of 60, and then slows down.

1st Jan, 2022 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Decline Metabolism Your Age At

Then I have to make sure I never turn 60 just turning another year older makes me feel like I want to reverse the clock. I wish we could wire our brains to speed up our metabolism.

> TOPIC: At What Age Does Your Metabolism Decline?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,