Ultratiga Introduction

Ultratiga Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Sep, 2021 - 11:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2021 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 11
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 35.00 FP
Charm: none

Ultratiga Introduction

Hey, I just want to say I am joining so I can play the text RPG. I expect good things from this site and hope I can become an active member of the community, that is all.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 30th Aug, 2021 - 3:35am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2021 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Introduction Ultratiga

Many have come before thee hoping to be the next Ruler of Kings, however they failed in many ways. Wilt thou be as them or have ye both the brawn and determination to take up thy weapon and seek the crown? If ye be ready then start to comprehend the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2021 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 222
Flag Posts: 341
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.6%
[+] Gain: 30.00 FP
Charm: 2

Ultratiga Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello I am sure that you will fall in love with the special game. It is lovely to meet you my friend.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Sep, 2021 - 8:34pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Ultratiga Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,