Why Board Games Suck

Why Board Games Suck - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 27th Feb, 2009 - 12:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  Why Board Games Suck
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2008 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Why Board Games Suck

Why Board Games Suck

Moving a piece across a board not your thing? Why in your opinion do Board Games suck?

Why Board Games Suck
Why Board Games Suck (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2008 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Suck Games Board Why

They wear out over time and even with great care can get musty smelling and need to be replaced.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2008 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Why Board Games Suck
A Friend

Why Board Games Suck Reviews RPG & Card Board

Or all it takes is the box to be ripped a little and you start to lose all those little pieces that some come with making it hard to play because you do not have the needed items anymore.

24th Sep, 2008 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Suck Games Board Why

Especially the instruction sheet. One cool point many of the game pieces are free for the asking if you lose them the have warehouses of the stuff and are dieing to pass it on. I never knew this till I heard it on a radio show they were interview Hasbro representative and it was one of the questions asked.

Rather off topic, but...

Speaking of which I need to located some play instructions for a Lego game.

Here is a link for instructions: Source 3

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 24th Sep, 2008 - 3:50pm

19th Jan, 2009 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Suck Games Board Why

There is always someone who is like the master of it and there isn't a cheat code to get passed that.

19th Jan, 2009 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Why Board Games Suck

My son is a cheat a cheat I tell ya rolls 6 like it is the only number on the die. Who says it means roll again and you get to take a new man out... Trouble™ alright he is going to get grounded if he wins yet again tonight! Six year olds they knows everything! hhmpphft.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Feb, 2009 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Why Board Games Suck

In most of the board games I've played over the years, most of the pieces could be replaced by just about anything... The little pegs that go in the cars for 'The game of Life' could just as easily be broken off toothpicks
The houses and hotels of Monopoly could be dice, colored mini marshmallows (if we didn't eat the real estate!).
About the only thing that would be hard to replace would be things like the cards for Chance and Community Chest since you'd have a tough time figuring out which cards were gone and then making it so everyone didn't know what card someone was pulling if it were a replacement.
Board games are fun when several members of the family have some time to kill and they want to spend it together.
I love my computer games but there are very few of those that work for more than one person, console games are slightly better but not much because nearly all of them call for you to take turns which can make it boring while you are waiting... Especially the younger ones.

27th Feb, 2009 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Why Board Games Suck Board Card & RPG Reviews

Losing the pieces can be an issue but even worst than that is where do you put them all when they are huge. Look at Axis & Allies for instance it is big anyhow you take it. If you have serveral boxed games then you're talking about a whole shelf just for board games.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Why Board Games Suck

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,