Krull the Barbarian - Page 6 of 7

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Aug, 2022 - 2:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1376 Medieval Text Adventure
20th Apr, 2022 - 10:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Krull the Barbarian - Page 6

While a Caveman may be difficult for some a Caveman is no match for me.

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2022 - 10:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Barbarian Krull

My Next Medieval Adventure

I think it is time for some adventure so I paid a wench to find someone who needed my skills. The wench knew her people because within a short time she put me in touch with someone that needed to recover some treasure.

25th Apr, 2022 - 9:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Krull the Barbarian Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Sneak, I'd been making plans to enter the games that the palace of parody had but I lost badly each time. In fact I ran out of time in pursuit of it. As such I found myself returning home late to prepare and retry another day.

27th Apr, 2022 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Page 6 Barbarian Krull

First time in the Town

Like any person new to an area I was a bit lost at first but my determination kept me focused until I could find my way around just as well as someone who grew up in the town. My first impression was one of distrust but I began to see who was my true friend who was not.

2nd Jun, 2022 - 2:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Barbarian Krull

Pale In Comparison Burlesque Competition

I know I needed to redeem my soul so I entered the pale face contest in an effort to make the crowd laugh. I won on the first try to my surprise. This pleased me a lot as I do not tend to be very lucky with these kinds of competitions.

26th Aug, 2022 - 1:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Krull the Barbarian

Ever fought a Wolf? I did… and beat it to death.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2022 - 2:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Krull Barbarian - Page 6

My Next Medieval Adventure

The last job I was given was not fulfilled due to a lot of distractions but this time that would change since I was being hired to find some lost gold in a car away place. Time is limited so I am going to start this right away.

26th Aug, 2022 - 2:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Krull Barbarian Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bandit Band. The Bandit Band attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bandit Band. Like my story?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Krull the Barbarian

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,