Ellora the Emissary - Page 5 of 6

Ever fought a Bully? I did… and - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Sep, 2021 - 4:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1377 Medieval Text Adventure
23rd Sep, 2021 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora the Emissary - Page 5

Some refer to me as Ellora, the Hardy master.

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2021 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Emissary Ellora

Favorite Skill training

Psychology was my favourite skill to learn so far. It's mesmerizing the power that understand the rational mind can bring to one, making it remarkable easy to suggest the choices you want the other part to take.

27th Sep, 2021 - 10:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Gwendolyn the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Ellora

Planning my future steps, I found a strong Fighter called Gwendolyn looking for work and decided to hire her. She has black skin with long, straight, dark brown hair and golden eyes. The fighter seems to be capable enough of holding herself if problems arise and she also has a very… distinguished sense of humor.

28th Sep, 2021 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Page 5 Emissary Ellora

I, Ellora the Emissary, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

28th Sep, 2021 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Emissary Ellora

My conspiracy theory

My conspiracy theory is that the Chancelor of Town is working together with unlawful people. That is the only explanation I can think about that explain why this Town isn't a better place to live. There's a lot of potential here and yet the rulers choose to ignore it, giving space to thieves and worse.

29th Sep, 2021 - 10:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora the Emissary

Enticing of Kamala

I know I need to make the first approach if I want the enticing lady to even look at my way, it's the polite way to do this. I spend a few days thinking and preparing, in case I ever saw her again. First I thought about buying flowers, but they could day before we met, so I went to the Armory and chose the best arrow they had available and started carrying it with me.

I finally say her again a few days later, shopping in the Harbender for fine clothes. I waited for her to finish buying her things and approached.

"Dear lady, I hope you forgive my approach. My name is Ellora and I would love to invite you to a match of archery when your schedule permits, if you so wish. I also brought you this special arrow as a gift, it's your no matter your answer. And, if you tell me no, I promise to not ever bother you again."

And I wait for her answer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Sep, 2021 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora Emissary - Page 5

Cedric the Barbarian joins the Adventure Party of Ellora

Cedric is a 43 year old male human barbarian. He has a bald head and brown eyes, and his skins is very rough, full of scars and weird tattoos. Aside from the tattoos, he has a very mediocre face with an ugly mustache.

29th Sep, 2021 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Ellora Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Ever fought a Bully? I did… and beat it to death.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Ellora the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,