Bladur the Fighter

Bladur Fighter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Apr, 2020 - 6:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 534
25th Jun, 2018 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

Bladur the Fighter

Baldur is average height, weight and presents himself as athletic with brilliant sky blue eyes. He keeps a short dark beard and is usually rough looking although always clean. He sees himself as a fighter and in need of alliances to gain the trust of the people.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2018 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

Fighter Bladur

Advisor Description

When I first entered the town I was not sure where to go or what to do, I needed guidance. Like an angel from heaven who came in the nick of time I met Penelope. She is of the higher class which made our initial meeting awkward. She approached me when I was looking for work. She said she had a more 'important' job for me to do. When I followed her she explained how much she knew about me - I was surprised. I will see where this relationship goes.

25th Jun, 2018 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

Bladur the Fighter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A woman of fine beauty passed by me today. She had long flowing blonde hair that was partially braided and curved at the ends. She wore a silky white robe that fell just before the ankles and fitted her form perfectly. On her feet she had simple leather sandals. Her eyes were grey and resembled sparkling diamonds. Her lips were pink and rosy. She was too perfect to be true… but there she was walking pass me with a smile.

22nd Aug, 2019 - 2:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

Fighter Bladur

A Bully died due to my unique combat skills.

1st Feb, 2020 - 1:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

Fighter Bladur

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Jump Skill expert.

8th Mar, 2020 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

Bladur the Fighter

No one shall lay low Bladur the Fighter. I, Bladur, have died but am alive again! How can mine evils leave me with my 1st death to carry me downward lost in wonder in this day dream? It is mine lack of cause.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Mar, 2020 - 10:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

Bladur Fighter

Some refer to me as Bladur, the Hardy master.

28th Apr, 2020 - 6:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

Bladur Fighter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Some refer to me as Bladur, the Run master.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Bladur the Fighter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,