Leonna the Mentor

Leonna Mentor - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Sep, 2021 - 6:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1390 Medieval Text Adventure
24th Sep, 2021 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Granny
(+)

Leonna the Mentor

My name is Granny and I am honored to become the Ruler of Kings. I am known as the mentor of the eastern. I intend to help fulfill the quest of other people. My character can be described as a good hard worker who can fulfill all dreams. I hope to become the Ruler of Kings. I was given the name because I am a very honorable person. I am a strong muscular character. I stand up for people with magic and like to go on adventure.

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2021 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Granny
(+)

Mentor Leonna

A Sentimental Value: Ring of Solace

I took the ring of solace to help with magic and because it is sentimental to me. I did not want to lose it. The ring of solace sounds magical and may have magic to it. If you were to put it on you would feel powerful it is a very peaceful item for me to have that is why I took the ring of solace.

25th Sep, 2021 - 4:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Granny
(+)

Leonna the Mentor Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Leonna the Mentor Lives! I, Leonna, have died but am alive again! I am still Leonna the Mentor even if this mythology doth maketh me amazed the 1st time over.

25th Sep, 2021 - 10:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Granny
(+)

Mentor Leonna

Leonna the Mentor is raised. It is mine crimes that caused mine 2nd demise within this medieval world. What object in mind do I need?

25th Sep, 2021 - 11:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Granny
(+)

Mentor Leonna

Advisor Description

I met Portia at school for the blind in the morning. I think she will be a good adviser because she can help me with difficult decisions in the game. We met at the palace. It was a cordial meeting with Portia. I didn't mind Portia watching me because she probably wanted to learn about me. I see the relationship going good. She can become a good friend to me. She4 has no suspicions of me. She hope4s that I can make the best decision for the story.

30th Sep, 2021 - 5:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Granny
(+)

Leonna the Mentor

While a Bully may be difficult for some a Bully is no match for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Sep, 2021 - 5:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Granny
(+)

Leonna Mentor

Leonna the Mentor is raised. I am no undead despite this 3rd world of the middle ages.

30th Sep, 2021 - 6:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Granny
(+)

Leonna Mentor Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

No one shall lay low Leonna the Mentor. I seek redemption for mine transgressions, it is mine 4th falling from the pursuit I should have.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Leonna the Mentor

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,