Leonna the Mentor - Page 2 of 3

I, Leonna, have gained enough experience that - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Oct, 2021 - 5:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1390 Medieval Text Adventure
30th Sep, 2021 - 6:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Granny
(+)

Leonna the Mentor - Page 2

While a Dog Rat may be difficult for some a Dog Rat is no match for me.

Sponsored Links:
30th Sep, 2021 - 7:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Granny
(+)

Mentor Leonna

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bat Swarm. The Bat Swarm attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bat Swarm. Like my story?

30th Sep, 2021 - 8:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Granny
(+)

Leonna the Mentor Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A new abode has been acquired and I, Leonna the Mentor, intend to full occupy the wooden structure.

30th Sep, 2021 - 8:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Granny
(+)

Page 2 Mentor Leonna

Leonna the Mentor Lives! This be a waking dream, for who knew that it would take mine 5th resuscitation to be entranced.

30th Sep, 2021 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Granny
(+)

Mentor Leonna

Leonna the Mentor Lives! It is mine culpable negligence that caused mine 6th demise within this work of fiction. What aspiration do I need?

30th Sep, 2021 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Granny
(+)

Leonna the Mentor

No one shall lay low Leonna the Mentor. Be it known to all that Leonna the Mentor hath returned in the 7th resurrection.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Oct, 2021 - 1:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Granny
(+)

Leonna Mentor - Page 2

Breath of life comes to Leonna the Mentor. Mine cause is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered failures for the 8th time much to mine dumbfounded. I am not in a mass escape into fantasy yet I have become it.

1st Oct, 2021 - 5:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Granny
(+)

Leonna Mentor Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I, Leonna, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Leonna the Mentor

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,