Diantha the Duchess

Diantha Duchess - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Oct, 2021 - 1:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1393 Medieval Text Adventure
10th Oct, 2021 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Diantha the Duchess

I am Diantha, known as the Duchess. I was given this title because of my lineage and the royal blood that is inside of me. I want to lead. I want to rule over the people, help them find purpose and happiness in their lives. Laws are there to place boundaries for the people. I believe people do better in life when they know what lines they can and cannot cross.

Sponsored Links:
11th Oct, 2021 - 12:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Duchess Diantha

A Sentimental Value: Lorica Parchment

It was not an easy choice, but it seems the lorica parchment was hidden, so it must be of great importance. If I am wrong, maybe I can get some coin for it? Either way, this is the only item I brought from home.

11th Oct, 2021 - 12:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Diantha the Duchess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Diantha the Duchess, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

11th Oct, 2021 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Duchess Diantha

Advisor Description

After I spoke to the town guard and bought an abode, I headed off to what I hoped was the barrister's place. Angela was not someone I knew personally, but as she is a lady of the law, I knew she would be the best to ask advice and speak to if a problem arose.

11th Oct, 2021 - 1:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Duchess Diantha

Ever fought a Dog Rat? I did… and beat it to death.

11th Oct, 2021 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Diantha the Duchess

While a Bat Swarm may be difficult for some a Bat Swarm is no match for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Oct, 2021 - 1:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Diantha Duchess

I, Diantha, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

11th Oct, 2021 - 1:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Diantha Duchess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Panthea Kingdom of Diantha

During the night, I encountered my mother in my dreams. She told me how I could learn to be a leader through my dreams. Once she explained it all to me, I accepted. My kingdom will be made of law and order, supporting my people and making a peaceful land.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Diantha the Duchess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,