Southwest Airlines

Southwest Airlines - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Jun, 2011 - 5:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Southwest Airlines Pilots
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2005 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Southwest Airlines

Southwest Airlines

If you have ever flown on Southwest Airlines then please place your reviews here not forgetting to include how you enjoyed their service, timeliness and comfort in reaching to your destination.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2005 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

Southwest Airlines
A Friend

Airlines Southwest

I flew from Kansas City, MO. to Chicago, IL. and loved it! They had chocolate chip cookies they handed out to us soon after we where in the air. I thought maybe it was a special thing, but I got another one on the flight back a week later. I really like Southwest airlines and recommend them.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2006 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Southwest Airlines Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Woman claims Southwest worker discriminated against her

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) - A black woman claims Southwest Airlines unfairly subjected her to its policy requiring large passengers to buy two seats because of her race, a lawyer said Tuesday at the start of her federal trial against the airline.
Ref. www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/2006-02-08-swa-lawsuit_x.htm

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Airlines Southwest

Safety in the Sky

The Federal Aviation Administration could hit Southwest Airlines with a record $10.2 million fine after claims that the discount airline did not properly inspect its airplanes for fuselage cracks. As many as 117 aircraft in their fleet went past their inspection deadlines. ABC's John Donvan goes behind the scenes at Southwest Airlines to investigate.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2009 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Airlines Southwest

A better seat on Southwest? That'll be $10

The airline fee frenzy has an unlikely new player. Southwest Airlines, the longtime discounter that so far has refused to join competitors and charge for checked baggage, introduced a new breed of fee yesterday. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2009 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Southwest Airlines
A Friend

Southwest Airlines

I wonder how this is going to go over. How high of a bid will some go to get that seat that they really want. How is Southwest going to make someone happy if someone else already bought their better seat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2011 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Southwest Airlines

Cracks Found In 3 Grounded Southwest Planes
Local News From New Hampshire

YUMA, Ariz. -- Inspectors have found small, subsurface cracks in three more Southwest Airlines planes that are similar to those suspected of causing a jetliner to lose pressure and make a harrowing ...
Source: New Hampshire News

21st Jun, 2011 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Southwest Airlines Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Southwest Airlines is doing well and they have been rated #1 for service that might be party due to really low fares, plus they have a sale on now. I hope they keep it up through the Summer.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Southwest Airlines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,