Colin Luther Powell

Colin Luther Powell - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Mar, 2003 - 11:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

Colin Luther Powell AKA (Colin Powell) The new representative of the Black Man?
2nd Feb, 2003 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Colin Luther Powell

user posted image

Powell - The new representative of the Black Man?

It seems that black men are always fighting for their place in society. No where is this more common than in the USA. Most known black men that are honored are usually 'fighters' because they stood for a cause - like King Jr. Now we have Powell, a respected man, a blackman, a man in a high position and with a lot of experience. Do you think Powell is a good representative of how Black Men in the USA would like to be or see as a standard?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2003 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Powell Luther Colin

I cannot speak for the black people in the USA. But personally I don't think he represents well the black men. He's too much like a 'pet's teacher' trying to please Bush in anything he asks...oh well....isn't that his job after all? smile.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2003 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Colin Luther Powell
A Friend

Colin Luther Powell History & Civil Business Politics

I believe Powell is a respectable gentlemen. What is it with  people describing people by their race, creed, nationality? People are just people. He is a good representative of  his people.   smile.gif I salute those who stand up in fight.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2003 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Colin Luther Powell
A Friend

Powell Luther Colin

I think General Powell is a good role model for men of ANY race.

I can think of few men I have more respect for. He is one of the most intelligent, most level-headed and articulate men I have seen in years.

Plus, he stands for everything I believe in as a man.

9th Mar, 2003 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Powell Luther Colin

Plus, he stands for everything I believe in as a man.

You sound as though you know him personally. How do we know that the true him is what he displays in public?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2003 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Colin Luther Powell
A Friend

Colin Luther Powell

You can only judge a man by his actions.
Words are of little value.
What a man DOES, where he makes his stands, are the measure of him.
You don't have to know General Powell to know what kind of man he is.

He walks the walk, and always has.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Mar, 2003 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Colin Luther Powell

I don't know him personally of course but for what I see on him, I don't like it. His approach of the whole conflict with Iraq made me sick. When he gave that presentation to the UN to 'prove' that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, was almost comical. He could not prove anything. Plus, HE LIED!. He says several times BEFORE that presentation that the United States didn't have any 'spies' on Iraq and after he came up with the tape!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2003 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Colin Luther Powell
A Friend

Colin Luther Powell Politics Business Civil & History

LDS,
We don't have any spies in Iraq, thanks to that idiot, Bill Clinton.

During his administration, we lost most of our Intelligence in the Middle East and elsewhere.

What intel we get today comes mostly from Iraqui sources. And it's not much.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Colin Luther Powell

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,