Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence - Page 3 of 10

Within the Kingdom of Gordan on the 20th day - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Dec, 2021 - 11:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
Discuss  Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Existence This Thread updates with highlights of Ruler of Kings I which has been integrated and updated into Ruler of Kings II Text RPG.
3rd Dec, 2021 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cherish
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence - Page 3

Within the Kingdom of Carolina on the 3rd day of in the month of December in year of our Lord 521 the following was made real; Producing 1,000 or more wares. The establishment of a barracks wherein mine soldiers will be trained with knights to lead them into battle.

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2021 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Existence Plane Ethereal Fantasy Medieval

Within the Kingdom of Camelot on the 4th day of in the month of December in year of our Lord 521 the following was made real; The establishment of a barracks wherein mine soldiers will be trained with knights to lead them into battle. Ten or more blacksmith forges to create armor, weapons and other metal objects fer the the war effort.

7th Dec, 2021 - 3:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Krusten the Ruler of the Kingdom of Asgardia, have realized the following; The establishment of a barracks wherein mine soldiers will be trained with knights to lead them into battle. Ten or more blacksmith forges to create armor, weapons and other metal objects fer the the war effort.

7th Dec, 2021 - 3:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 3 Existence Plane Ethereal Fantasy Medieval

Within the Kingdom of Asgardia on the 7th day of in the month of December in year of our Lord 521 the following was made real; Establishing 50 markets for trade and selling of goods.

8th Dec, 2021 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Existence Plane Ethereal Fantasy Medieval

I, Selinabeth the Ruler of the Kingdom of Stonia, have realized the following; At least ten stables doth care for our horses. The establishment of a barracks wherein mine soldiers will be trained with knights to lead them into battle. Ten or more blacksmith forges to create armor, weapons and other metal objects fer the the war effort.

12th Dec, 2021 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence

Within the Kingdom of Camelot on the 12th day of in the month of December in year of our Lord 521 the following was made real; Establishing 50 markets for trade and selling of goods.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2021 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Existence - Page 3

Within the Kingdom of Heartorn on the 12th day of in the month of December in year of our Lord 521 the following was made real; The establishment of a barracks wherein mine soldiers will be trained with knights to lead them into battle.

20th Dec, 2021 - 11:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Roleplayer
(+)

Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Existence Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Within the Kingdom of Gordan on the 20th day of in the month of December in year of our Lord 521 the following was made real; having 1,000 citizens or more establish their life within the kingdom's borders.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Medieval Fantasy Ethereal Plane Of Existence

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,