Warren the Cursed

Warren Cursed - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Nov, 2021 - 10:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1405 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Nov, 2021 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Warren the Cursed

I, am named Warren, a name give to me to honor my ancestors. I am know as The Cursed because I am marred by shadow and those that cross me shall be doomed to oblivion or worse. My parents were both human and I am human. I stand at 6'4 with a muscular body. I have dark brown hair, grey eyes, pale skin, and a only wear clothes that are shades of grey, white and black. I intend to attain ultimate power to become the next Ruler of Kings. I see myself as one that follows both fighters and magic users. The world is broken and I will fix it.

Sponsored Links:
15th Nov, 2021 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Cursed Warren

A Sentimental Value: Short Sword

My first blade, It's value known only to me. My first kill was with this blade and if you look closely perhaps the rust has a bit if red to it. Just one more reminder of who I am and what I must become to save this world from itself.

15th Nov, 2021 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Warren the Cursed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

We met in the town graveyard. At midnight. They were dressed in fine clothes. It was a cordial meeting as Warren was not alarmed by them watching him. He was excited and curious. I see Tevlen as someone useful to me who I grant great power to once I take control, if he stays loyal that is. Tevlen hopes the Warren really can acomplish his goals as great as they are.

15th Nov, 2021 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Cursed Warren

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

15th Nov, 2021 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Cursed Warren

BlackVeil Kingdom of Warren

The kingdom of Darkness. My champions, the shadow graced are feared throughout the land. My arcane powers rivaled by none I rule the world with intelligence and a firm hand. The undead my loyal disciples.

15th Nov, 2021 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Warren the Cursed

He was doomed. Cursed since birth. Delusions of grandre he had. His whole family had died and he had no one left. No one will remember him. He might have become infamous, powerful. But in the end there was nothing anyone could do he wasn't made fir this world so he died in it. Perhaps he wasn't a chosen after all?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Warren the Cursed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,