Malik the Watchman

Malik Watchman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Nov, 2021 - 9:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1406 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Nov, 2021 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Malik the Watchman

My name is Malik I am sixteen my perceptive nature gave me the title watchman. Standing at 6'4, with grey eyes, pale skin, and dark brown hair. I intend to amass knowledge and power to better help the world. I will become powerful and learn the secrets many only dream of uncovering. I will master arts long forgotten and destroy previously unkillable evils.

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2021 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Watchman Malik

I, Malik am proficient in the Skill known as Animal Handler.

16th Nov, 2021 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Malik the Watchman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Sentimental Value: Ring, Plain

The ring I took from a grave sacred to me as it is a grim reminder of what happens to those that fail in this quest. That is why I must be careful and never greedy. Evil is rampant and reapers draw close to all. That will not happen to me.

16th Nov, 2021 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Watchman Malik

Advisor Description

We met on my way to the Body guild to get more athletic as its a skill I sorely lack. It was midday and I thought that her clothes were too fine for a commoner but didn't initiate conversation in case she was a noble., I hadn't wanted to start trouble. I believe that she thought I was as intelligent as most common folk from my plain clothes and appearance but as we talked, I think we both enjoyed the chance to speak with another intellectual. I didn't really mind her staring at me before hand although I thought it a little peculiar. I think that we could become great friends, taking into consideration my goals and ideals. I think she's hopeful that I can become powerful and suspicious as to why I want such power.

16th Nov, 2021 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Watchman Malik

WarDogA the War Dog joins the Adventure Party of Malik

A black and white dog ready to die for me which I'll assure will not happen if I have anything to say about it but first I must learn how to speak with him. He will make for a good companion though.

16th Nov, 2021 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Malik the Watchman

Deity of Malik

A god devoted to intelligence and logic. He watches over those who demonstrate intelligence, logical thinking, perception, and foresight, and grants favor and his powers to those in search of knowledge of all kinds including arcane knowledge.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Nov, 2021 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Malik Watchman

Worship of Lore

I solve various logical puzzles and complex riddles in my gods name. I use logic to plan my next few steps and try to see what problems will present themselves to me. I then read well written books and praise my god.

16th Nov, 2021 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Humanediagra
(+)

Malik Watchman Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

A Caveman was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Malik the Watchman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,