Danteviii Introduction

Danteviii Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Nov, 2021 - 12:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2021 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 2
Flag Posts: 42
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.3%
[+] Gain: 16.44 FP
Charm: none

Danteviii Introduction

Hey, My name is Lucien, I'm 19, and I like being involved with stories. When I discovered poetry I fell in love with it, and even wrote some poems of questionable quality. I have studied philosophy and literature before, learnt horse-riding and had a few classes in German long-sword fighting techniques. I try to live life as an adventure, to the annoyance of some who know me. I am captivated by any story or game involving a typical quest to improve character and slay a dragon. I currently work in a hay-export plant in Australia.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 25th Nov, 2021 - 11:34am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2021 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Danteviii

Before ye should begin reading the Rules & Start of this game, ye should know that it will take a mind that is sober, tactical and creative to role-play. If this be thee, then ye should create a Character that should live long otherwise, death will soon visit the Character ye create.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2021 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Danteviii Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Danteviii! Nice to have you here and thanks for telling us about yourself. I saw one of your characters did not fare well, maybe better luck next time.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2021 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Danteviii

Hi again Danteviii. When replying to a topic, make sure it is your own words and not copied from someone else. If you are quoting someone make sure to use the quote tags described here: Offtopic, Quotes & Other Tags

> TOPIC: Danteviii Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,