Cassandra the Brawler - Page 3 of 4

Cassandra the Brawler is raised. No Lord, no - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Dec, 2021 - 6:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1416 Medieval Text Adventure
7th Dec, 2021 - 10:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rikthered
(+)

Cassandra the Brawler - Page 3

Most beautiful lady of Cassandra

Waves and waves of raven locks, like a swelling sea of black. Eyes of brilliant blue, crystal in the clear day sun. Her skin was fair, but not too pale. Her lips were full and the color of a rose in bloom. Her curves were luscious, her swagger confident and inviting. Her smile implied she would be interested in getting closer… if only you can catch her first.

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2021 - 10:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rikthered
(+)

Brawler Cassandra

Why Am I Cassandra?

Why am I bad? What does that mean, really? Am I bad because I kill for a living? I only kill people when I have to. Sure, I seek out violent jobs, but that's what I'm good at! My Pa wanted me to be strong. He saw the potential in me to be a fighter, and he beat me bloody until I knew all the ways I can hurt a person. Because of his teachings, I'm still alive. Some of the other people around town might say he was a cruel pa and I turned out bad because of it. Hell take those fools! Most of we street rats wound up where we are because the world took things from us. The people who have stuff and want more are always ready to swoop in and steal from us. So why not turn things around on them?

Pa hated the Eastern Kingdom because there was no place to build a stable life. But here's no better. It's kill or be killed for us in the gutters. And the people at the top? They live in luxury thanks to our suffering. Who says that those people are good and we're the bad ones? The gods? Well, if the gods themselves are against us, then we'll just have to show them what we're really made of.

I'm bad because it takes a bad girl to survive in a bad world. I'm not letting anything keep me down. Not some rich idiots, judgmental fools, nor even wrathful gods!

7th Dec, 2021 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rikthered
(+)

Cassandra the Brawler Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Cassandra than otherwise might have been known.

7th Dec, 2021 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rikthered
(+)

Page 3 Brawler Cassandra

Cassandra the Brawler Lives! I had end purpose but lost sight of it. For the 3rd time I suffereth a final fate within this fumes of fancy.

7th Dec, 2021 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rikthered
(+)

Brawler Cassandra

A Giant Spider attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Giant Spider dead.

7th Dec, 2021 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rikthered
(+)

Cassandra the Brawler

Cassandra the Brawler Lives! Mine entranced 4th awakening. Was it a quest. I need to changeth mine motive.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Dec, 2021 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rikthered
(+)

Cassandra Brawler - Page 3

Cassandra the Brawler is raised. It is mine faults that caused mine 5th demise within this fantastical era. What duty do I need?

7th Dec, 2021 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Rikthered
(+)

Cassandra Brawler Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Cassandra the Brawler is raised. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 6th time to continue this adventure.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Cassandra the Brawler

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,