Mattias the Knight

Mattias Knight - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Feb, 2022 - 2:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1432 Medieval Text Adventure
1st Feb, 2022 - 2:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Spruancey
(+)

Mattias the Knight

Greetings! It is I, Mattias, a 16 year old Half-Elf ready to start his life as an adventurer. I am known as the Knight because chivalry is important to me, and I am ready to fight to uphold it.

I am 5'9'' with a muscular build. I have white hair with green eyes, pale skin and a plain appearance.

I see myself as a fighter who uses magic to augment my abilities. I want to become a powerful knight and eventually start my own Order.

I intend to gain the goodwill and trust of the people by upholding the values of chivalry and offering aid in times of need. If I believe myself to be the strongest candidate, I will seek to be the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2022 - 2:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Spruancey
(+)

Knight Mattias

A Sentimental Value: Ring, Plain

Before leaving home, I grabbed the plain ring from my nightstand and put it on my right index finger. This ring belonged to my father, and before he left for war he gave me it and told me that as long as I wore the ring, and had goodness in my heart, no harm would befall me. While I am no longer so na"ive to believe his words, wearing the ring still provides comfort and a sense of purpose: to follow in my father's footsteps.

> TOPIC: Mattias the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,