Ashley the Prodigy

Ashley Prodigy - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Feb, 2022 - 4:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1436 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Feb, 2022 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Azoth
(+)

Ashley the Prodigy

The name is Ashley, from what I have been told I was given this name because it correlated with a special place for my parents though I do not know what it is. I am known as the Prodigy, because of my unnatural speed of learning that which is taught to me.

I am of the age of 16 according to the years of man, I have been blessed with the beautiful looks of my mother, and my father's quick wittedness. I have pure white hair that extends a couple inches below my waistline, and bright red eyes. I have a slim and athletic body that is very acrobatic and dexterous. I am 5 feet 3 inches tall, have slightly pale skin.

Since I was born as a half elf girl, I excel in hiding my presence similar to assassins and rouges, and defending myself. I wish to bring about an era where merit decides all, and where people will not be discriminated against, for that which is decided at birth.

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2022 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Azoth
(+)

Prodigy Ashley

It was confirmed upon meh, Ashley the Prodigy, that I am now an expert in Dice Games.

6th Feb, 2022 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Azoth
(+)

Ashley the Prodigy Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Sentimental Value: Ring, Plain

I do not know what this ring is, but I know it belonged to my father and was very dear to my mother since she passed it on to me with her dying breath. My mother wore this ring as a pendant for as long a I can remember. It is a ring made of some sort of shiny metal that has not rusted over the years. It has weird engraving on it, perhaps it is a language is do not know about.

6th Feb, 2022 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Azoth
(+)

Prodigy Ashley

Advisor Description

It was nearing the end of the day, when someone who was in ironclad armor approached me. He introduced himself as Captain Hawk while staring at my chest, my mind started racing trying to figure out whether I had gotten into trouble without my knowing. He was a handsome man and looked to be about in his late thirties, he had short blonde blonde hair and an ever dazzling smile on his face.
He seemed to be around 5 feet 10 inches, towering over me and the fact that he was staring at my chest only scared me more. "That ring in your necklace, would it be your mother who gave it to you?" my mind had gone completely blank as I slightly nodded.
The strength in my knees was completely gone, when suddenly I felt a hand on my head giving me a gentle pat. "Then you must be Ashley, that snow white hair you really are her daughter."
I was extremely confused, my confusion was cleared up in the following moments when he explained that he was a childhood friend of my mothers, and that she had sent a letter to him about me when she was still alive.
Apparently my mother had already accepted that she was gonna die and sent him a letter telling him to help and look after me. Eventually his dazzling smile started to grow on me, aided by the fact mother trusted him. Even so the fact that he was secretly watching me creeped me out, at the same time it gave me an uncanny sense of security. He was like a doting uncle I did not need, but was grateful to have.

> TOPIC: Ashley the Prodigy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,