Jeremiah the Mystic

Jeremiah Mystic - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Feb, 2022 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1438 Medieval Text Adventure
14th Feb, 2022 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jeremiah
(+)

Jeremiah the Mystic

I am Jeremiah the Mystic. Named to realize both the good and bad of this world, the title of mystic acknowledges my potential to go beyond good and evil. Thus, I am to become a true Ruler of Kings not by sheer force but by realizing the unity of the whole.
I am a human standing a little over six feet in height with dark brown hair and light brown eyes to complement my fair skin. Although I have a muscular build, I have trained myself to be agile. Usually considered handsome, my appearance is unusually intimidating. People irrespective of age/species are either hesitant or reverent when introduced to me.
Although a mystic, my attitude towards life is to experience and question everything. Hence, I wish to be an apprentice in a library so that I can connect with learned people as well as people close to power.

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2022 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jeremiah
(+)

Mystic Jeremiah

A Sentimental Value: Lorica Parchment

This parchment contains the basic questions of all life and further contemplations on them. Due to my desire to know the essence of all existence, I took it to refer to the questions and the brief compilation of all knowledge of ancient sages on the essence of life and the supreme energy that flows through all.

> TOPIC: Jeremiah the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,