Bernhart the Acolyte - Page 2 of 2

Bernhart had died after being killed in a dungeon. - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Mar, 2022 - 3:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1450 Medieval Text Adventure
27th Mar, 2022 - 12:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart the Acolyte - Page 2

Bernhart the Acolyte is raised. I, Bernhart, have died but am alive again! Be it known to all that Bernhart the Acolyte hath returned in the 1st resurrection.

Sponsored Links:
27th Mar, 2022 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Acolyte Bernhart

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Bernhart than otherwise might have been known.

27th Mar, 2022 - 1:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart the Acolyte Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

While a Woodsman may be difficult for some a Woodsman is no match for me.

27th Mar, 2022 - 1:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Page 2 Acolyte Bernhart

Worship of Elohim

Worship is performed to Elohim in multiple ways. Even as the manifestations of Elohim are many, so to are the ways to worship Elohim.

Elohim can first be worshipped through meditation. Meditation focuses the mind and draws it to the good and holy.

Elohim can be worshipped through reading of the sacred texts and by applying the mind towards learning. Learning is to be done with the right intent to be moral and to seek after the good.

Lastly, Elohim is worshipped through donations to the church and through acts of compassion to the fellowman. A person who does good to their fellowman does the work of Elohim.

27th Mar, 2022 - 1:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Acolyte Bernhart

Breath of life comes to Bernhart the Acolyte. I am no undead despite this 2nd freakish inspiration.

27th Mar, 2022 - 2:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart the Acolyte

Bernhart the Acolyte is raised. I was overwhelmed when for the 3rd resurrection. Maybe it is part of freakish inspiration. With aim in mind things must changeth.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Mar, 2022 - 2:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart Acolyte - Page 2

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

A poem to the Lady Fluke:

Lady Fluke, a lady of dignity and class!
Who would help and offer assistance to all people that would ask!
True beauty lies with the heart of those who are willing to give.
This is life and is the reason to live…

27th Mar, 2022 - 3:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart Acolyte Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Bernhart had died after being killed in a dungeon. His soul will now go on to join Elohim in Nirvana. Bernhart was a child of noble intentions, but noble intentions cannot ensure the life of a person alone. Bernhart will now serve Elohim in the next life. May his family be comforted in the hope that they shall see him in the new order of God.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Bernhart the Acolyte

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,