Video Games Are Good For Your Mental Health

Video Games Good Mental Health - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Dec, 2022 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th May, 2022 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Did you know that playing video games is actually good for your mental health. Recently I went to a mental health conference and there was a whole discussion about how there needs to be a change in the mental health field around video games. They aren't triggers for things traumatic. They're generally releases for traumatic events. They help people to deal with things that have happened to them. Definitely made me feel better.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2022 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Health Mental Your Good Games Video

I think that idea makes a lot of sense! In video games, you get a chance to experience a different environment or live another life where you're in control of what you experience. I think that there's definitely a way for video games to be therapeutic for people. Of course, I guess some games could be triggering for some people depending on what kind of life circumstances they've had. I play a lot of visual novels and those tend to come with content warnings in case someone is sensitive to a certain topic. While I've never had any issues with specific topics, I think the idea of having a content warning is helpful for people so they can decide if they're OK with seeing/reading something or not.

8th Aug, 2022 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Video Games Are Good For Your Mental Health Health & Special Psychology

There is this that they call hand-to-eye coordination in which in terms of gaming, the way use our hands to simultaneously interact with what we see. As a competitive gamer in fps games, this is a huge health benefit as it always keeps my mind in locomotion and it improves our awareness and mental cognition.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2022 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Health Mental Your Good Games Video

Although video games have a bad reputation. Studies reveal that they are good for Mental health. Since making decisions in an agile way, concentration and Socialization helps the emotional stability of the players.

> TOPIC: Video Games Are Good For Your Mental Health

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,