Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1467 Medieval Text Adventure
31st May, 2022 - 9:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Shadow
(+)

Royce the Mighty

My name is Royce. I was named this because my father wanted me to know that we had the ancestry of kings and rulers (Who were dethroned by betrayal of close relatives). The name 'Royce' means the son of a king (More as in we were the descendants of kings). I'm at age 16 in human years. I am known as the mighty by a few, more as a testament of my character than my strength.

I'm a human simply because both my parents were too. It is said that my people initially originated from deities and then were priests and monks. All of them had very high wisdom and intellect but some were also capable of doing magic using mantras and even willpower. A few were also war monks who taught great legendary warriors. But of course this is all just lore, music and stories, nobody truly knows for a fact but we tend to believe so.

I'm six feet and one inch tall with a lean and although not very muscular but a wall toned body. I have light wheat-ish brown skin with a comely appearance. I've black wavy medium length hair and big, very dark brown eyes that almost look black from a few feet away.

I am interested in magic and it's uses but am also determined to keep my body into optimum fighting condition. So I try to follow a mix of fighting with magic use. I want to unite all the races and my main goal would be to accept the half-race creatures and provide them with a proper and protected land to spend their lives in. But it all starts with uniting my race as a whole first. And with this all I start my quest .

Sponsored Links:
31st May, 2022 - 11:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Shadow
(+)

Mighty Royce

I, Royce am adept in the Card Games Skill.

31st May, 2022 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Shadow
(+)

Royce the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Sentimental Value: Ring, Plain

I took a plain ring from my house before finally leaving. This ring was the most cherished possession of my father as he boasted about defeating a great warlock in the battles he fought in the war. The boasting was something nobody actually believed in but it was a good story none the less. He had given it to my mother, who also, kept it close to her all the time.

31st May, 2022 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Shadow
(+)

Mighty Royce

Advisor Description

I met my advisor while he and his subordinates were searching for a notorious thief with murder charges in the marketplace. It was a couple of hours before dawn and he was fully into his leather
captain uniform with his shining chainmail and sword. His eyes were searching everyone and everything with calculating eyes. Suddenly the thief popped from under a table where a couple of guards were approaching to check and flung the table onto the guards. He ran towards me to get away from the guards and somehow either due to the panic or fear I jumped out of the way. Well my calculations were far off in haste as he collided with me and both of us fell into a small but narrow ditch. The captain and his guards got me and the thief out of there. Everyone thought that I was a hero for helping with the arrest of such a notorious criminal but the captain somehow knew the truth that it was just dumb luck. Everyone congratulated me and I even got few rewards for my courage and bravery. We talked for a while and got to know that he was a friend of my father. It was a very awkward experience for me but he found it funny. When I got to know that Robert was keeping tabs on me I was both angry and relieved. Robert was a man with great battle experience and a commanding aura. But for those close to him he was also a person with good humor and great wisdom. Robert hopes that someday royce becomes more than just a good man, that is, a great man. Greater than the culmination of all the achievement of his father and his ancestors before and greater a man than even Robert himself.

1st Jun, 2022 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Shadow
(+)

Mighty Royce

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

1st Jun, 2022 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Shadow
(+)

Royce the Mighty

A Bat Swarm died due to my unique combat skills.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jun, 2022 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Shadow
(+)

Royce Mighty

Hope Kingdom of Royce

I fell asleep since I was exhausted after the events of the day. In my dreams I had an encounter with my mother. It felt like a blessing in disguise. She told me about the spirit world and the mediaeval
plane. Although I don't fully understand it, I am still determined to perform well since my mother seemed very proud when I accepted her offer. I have to rule a land and grow it into a great country. I want to become a strong ruler that is capable of protecting and expanding his territories.

3rd Jun, 2022 - 10:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Shadow
(+)

Royce Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Skeleton. The Skeleton attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Skeleton. Like my story?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Royce the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,