Royce the Mighty - Page 4 of 4

Message to Advisor Hey there Robert, the day - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Apr, 2023 - 5:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1467 Medieval Text Adventure
29th Apr, 2023 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Shadow
(+)

Royce the Mighty - Page 4

Relation Description

At first glance, she would look just like another ordinary girl in the commoner's clothing, but her gliding steps tell a different story altogether. She wears a simple feminine outfit and trudges through the crowd like breeze. Her stance and movements feel regal in their own way or maybe they literally are. She is slim but her curves are also apparent where they matter. With sparkling blue eyes and brown golden hair and a pale complexion she seems like a still forest and a tsunami of emotions all at once.

Sponsored Links:
ROK II
Me
Shadow
(+)

Mighty Royce

Familiar Description

The dragon is fully covered in white scales that seem silvery at times when light reflects from them. Storm has blue eyes and has a lithe build that aides her in speed and agility. She is called upon when I utter her name while touching the crystal in my chain that's on my neck. She is silent and relaxed most of the time but is very quick to ascertain a threat and may move fast accordingly.Her flames are also blue in color as she can make the fire much hotter than normal familiar dragons. She is an intelligent creature who cares for me and obeys my commands willingly. The friendship is a two way path and if not treated with respect she will just ignore all or any commands given. She likes the peace of the nature and has a preference for white color .

ROK II
Me
Shadow
(+)

Royce the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Hey there Robert, the day was not much eventful since I had to go to the physician and get myself treated. Hope you are well and doing good ... For me it looks like I will need at least half a dozen treatment to get myself at my full hot points .Anyway see ya!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Royce the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,