Kaeri the Scholar - Page 4 of 5

I want to be a Ruler of Kings Being the Ruler - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Jul, 2022 - 3:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1469 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2022 - 10:09am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Kaeri the Scholar - Page 4

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

Rising from his place in the corner, a man smoked from his pipe, the embers briefly lighting the sharp features of his face. He approached casually, keeping the hood of his cloak to shroud his face. His worn leather boots and leather armor revealed him to be a seasoned adventurer. He set out a hand onto the bar, his voice just loud enough over the tavern chatter. "Kaeri, may we speak?" On his finger he bore a strange ring, with some sort of serpents intertwined. He gestured toward a table in the corner. I hesitated, taking a moment to take stock of what weaponry I could see beneath his cloak. My intuition never failed me -- this was someone who held no ill will towards me. As further comfort, no brigand or thief would ask speak to someone with such courtesy. Rising from my seat, I followed the stranger.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2022 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Scholar Kaeri

No one shall lay low Kaeri the Scholar. I had aspiration but lost sight of it. For the 3rd time I suffereth a final fate within this fantastical era.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2022 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Kaeri the Scholar Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Geography Skill is now one of the skills I am proficient at doing.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2022 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Page 4 Scholar Kaeri

Wish I could change this about myself

Some days when I lay myself down to sleep, my mind wanders to thoughts of my body, of my physical form. Muscles aching, bones settling… and yet its features that I possess, the shapely forms that make up who I am… it makes me uneasy. I wear loose fitting clothes that hide my shape, keeping to trousers and simple clothes. Many townsfolk simply call me half-elf, or those who know me simply call me by my name. That is how I would have it. But only I know, as I lay under this thin blanket, that my body is not the way I wish it to be. To be free of these stupid features, to not have leery-eyed men ogling me. I'd much prefer their eyes reflect confusion.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2022 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Scholar Kaeri

Kaeri the Scholar is raised. This be a waking dream, for who knew that it would take mine 4th resuscitation to be in awe.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2022 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Kaeri the Scholar

Breath of life comes to Kaeri the Scholar. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 5th time to continue this adventure.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2022 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Kaeri Scholar - Page 4

I, Kaeri, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2022 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Kaeri Scholar Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

Being the Ruler of Kings is not a strong ambition I have, but I do it out of a sense of duty. I know I am destined for this and if that is so, then I must work hard to be the best ruler -- an even hand, a good heart, loyalty to the people and to the gods to whom we worship. I can only hope my path of knowledge and learning will guide me on the right path to being a good ruler in the future. And yet… pangs of doubt stab at me… Could I truly become a ruler with this sort of a temperament?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Kaeri the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,