Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1498 Medieval Text Adventure
13th Nov, 2022 - 12:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Takeshimoon
(+)

Idris the Healer

My name is Idris. This name was given to me because of its meaning, for Idris means studious, clever. I am 5.3 years old, or 16 in human years, as I am a Half-elf and age differently from humans.

My father was a human, my mother was an elf from the deep forests. The two met by chance when my father was wandering and my mother was striving for a story of her own. They fell in love, despite the danger of their love being mocked, even ostracised, by others (They often reminded me of the wind itself, dancing more freely around the world than a bird ever could, unmolested by any tree or stone in its path; truly a beautiful breeze of bittersweet romance).

When my father had to go to war, my mother took loving care of me. She was very wise and taught me many things, including the using of various plants and herbs. She grew up with nature and knows it inside out.
That's why today I know a bit about herbs and their effects myself.

But that is not the main reason for my title 'the Healer', it has much more to do with my personality. I have always liked to help those who need it, to try to understand those who feel misunderstood (Like myself). Because of my knowledge and my friendly, helpful nature, others also call me 'the Healer'.

I am 5'7" (1.71 cm) tall and of average build, but rather slim and agile. My hair is a dark brown colour and my pale blue eyes shine with a bright, curious light. I think I come across as quite thoughtful and open-minded to others, which makes me a bit unique.

I find especially interesting those who ponder deep world questions, but also those who are determined to stand up for what they believe in. I want to do both myself, and help those who need it!

But most of all, I want to learn to understand myself better. I know that Half-elves are often despised, but I don't want to give up!
I have little experience so far, but to become the next Ruler of Kings, I want to be someone others can rely on first. I want to help those who need it. Like my parents before me, I want to write my own story, a story of many adventures and journeys!

My mother used to say: "If thee don't want ye soul to wither like the spring flowers in war, thee must learn to be strong not only on the outside but also on the inside. Only when thy strength is in balance will thy soul find its balance too. There is a lack of good in this world and I pray that thee will find ye strength in compassion."

This has shaped my view of this world in many ways.

To write down a few more personality traits, I see myself as brave when I need to be, kind and thoughtful. I am curious, determined when it comes to my values and I like to help others. But above all, I want to explore all sides of myself. Unfortunately, sometimes I'm a little too compassionate, and I don't usually like competitions either. Although I can fight when I need to, I normally favor peace above violence. Sometimes I am a little indecisive.

Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2022 - 11:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Takeshimoon
(+)

Healer Idris

A Sentimental Value: Herb Kit

As I stumbled across the creaking wooden floor of my childhood home, intent on finding something of value, I soaked up the rotten smell of the wooden beams on the ceiling. Gradually, moss squeezed through the cracks and everything looked a little shabbier.

Still, it was my home, and I felt safest here, among the golden rays of sunlight streaming through the windows. Looking around, I spotted an old chest standing a little apart next to a bed. I stepped closer and looked at the mysterious decorations on it, then opened it carefully. There were a few items inside, but I immediately noticed the small herb box, tightly closed and wrapped in two thin leather straps to boot.

I recognised the item immediately, my mother had given it to me at the time. For difficult times, the little box would not only calm me down, but could also save my life. Since I already knew about herbs, this herb kit came in handy.

13th Nov, 2022 - 11:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Takeshimoon
(+)

Idris the Healer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

It was a grey, silent morning, and the clouds hung heavy in the sky as I set out, strolling through the cool breezes. As it was very early, and just getting light, the town was still relatively quiet, and I was alone on the streets (Or so I thought).

Halfway there, I kept noticing the piercing gaze of a stranger on the back of my neck, but never saw the person in charge when I looked around.
"Who's there, boring his gaze through my back?", I asked aloud, slowly coming to a stop. No one answered, but I froze in my movements. Over there, behind the grey wall of a house, wasn't that the hairline of a person hiding there?

I slowly came closer, the person seemed to stay where he was, but why? Cautiously I peeked around the wall and saw… A young man.

There he was, pressed against the wall, his head tilted, looking me in the face with wide eyes. His blond hair was tousled and his clothes were simple leather. I stared at him and was surprised - I thought someone was following me with malicious intent, but the young man of my age possessed an harmless demeanour, seemed curious and the glint in his eyes almost admiring!

"W-who are thee? Are thee the one who has been following me for the last two hours?", I asked hesitantly but remained on guard. I didn't really know how to react.

"Ah… ", the young man made without replying with a sensible sentence. He seemed speechless, but for a different reason than me. I tried to get him to talk with an urgent look.

Suddenly the Young Man shook himself, straightened up, he was a little taller than me, and started talking as fast as the river after the ice breaks in spring: "My name is Coris, good sir, I am seventeen years of age and a simple man. I looked at thee and was enchanted, thee looked so strong and kind, more so than anyone else, I couldn't help but look to see what thee were up to. Thee are indeed a very mysterious stranger, and yet I do not know ye name. I am alone, and have no one, as my family has abandoned me. They say I am good for nothing. But I saw thee talking, last night with the other people, and thee are so honest and courteous. That's really-",

"Wait, wait, just calm down please, and don't call me good sir!", I hurriedly interrupted him, "I- I am not really as good as thee have described me… Ye name is Coris? My name is… Idris. I am a simple fisherman at the moment. Thee say your family has left thee? I am also alone. Thee could find a profession, like me!"

I convulsively tried to reply with suitable words to everything Coris had rattled off before. The boy only seemed more astonished. "But thee are so great, Idris. Thee are alone too? Can I stay with thee? I'm becoming a fisherman too!"

"... "
Stunned, I fell silent. Who would have thought that the person following me was a young man, alone like me, and seemingly without a destination? After thinking for a while, I slowly replied:
"... If thee want, thee can stay with me. I would like a friend, but not a servant. So please, do not speak so humbly in front of me."

Coris' eyes grew even wider, if that was even possible, and he twisted his mouth into a happy smile. "Friend? Are we friends now?"

'Not yet… Quite,' I thought secretly. A little more time would have to pass before I would trust Coris completely. But at least I was no longer alone. With that attitude, I set off with Coris and we walked on together.

16th Nov, 2022 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Takeshimoon
(+)

Healer Idris

Deity of Idris

The goddess is dedicated above all to light, and it is said that anyone who touches her feels as if they are in the fresh spring forest under the warm, protective sun. She is considered gentle, wise and has long, honey-colored hair that falls over her shoulders like a robe of soft silk.
I have heard that Luella is a powerful goddess, but her soul is dedicated to compassion and wisdom. She is said to wear long, elegant and bright robes and a transparent silver veil that hides her graceful face.

16th Nov, 2022 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Takeshimoon
(+)

Healer Idris

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Hair as golden as the sun in the evening,
And as the waves of the lake in the calm,
So full of bliss and meaning,
Feels your soft and graceful palm.

Oh, your eyes shine with colors of light,
They sparkle clear and starry!
And your smile, so gentle and bright,
Greets everyone on his way.

22nd Nov, 2022 - 9:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Takeshimoon
(+)

Idris the Healer

I, Idris the Healer, was attacked by a Woodsman and was victorious in combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Idris the Healer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,