Diablo Immortal

Diablo Immortal - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 24th Jul, 2022 - 9:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2022 - 8:10am / Post ID: #

Diablo Immortal
A Friend

Diablo Immortal

Has anyone played Diablo Immortal yet? It's been 10 years since Diablo I came out, so a lot of people were super excited. Unfortunately, since its release, a lot of the fanbase has been complaining. As it's a mobile game first (PC version is in open beta), there are so many microtransactions and complicated systems in order to get players to buy more things.

I'm playing it currently and I've found it to be rather different from the way Diablo I plays, which is unfortunate. Of course, because I grabbed the mobile game first, I expected there to be a weird cash shop and a limited control scheme. But the core gameplay loop feels different than Diablo I's for me, probably because it forces you to do some non-story related items that breaks up the flow of the questing.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the game if you've tried it.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2022 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Immortal Diablo

I have played Diablo Immortal a bit, and what I did play has been fun, but I haven't gotten very far in it yet. You can play for free, at least you could, though it may have been a promotion under a certain time frame. The window of opportunity may be lost by this point.

I have only played the PC version, either forgetting or not realizing it was a mobile game first, as it was recommended by friends when I was told I could play for free. Even getting a special outfit cosmetic, which you could get for a single class, though there are other outfit cosmetics you could buy and glamor over the armor you wear. Given a uniform look for your character no matter which armor you are currently wearing.

I am not as bothered with the microtransaction myself, especially since from what I could tell most of it was cosmetic and not play to win, apart from paying to level a character in a class. So in that case not so different from World of Warcraft I feel. I will admit, has been a few months and I may need to refresh my memory on Diablo Immortal and how the game plays. I am fairly certain the information in my post is correct, at least it was before.

If I am missing something or I am mistaken, let me know. I enjoyed the time I was playing the game, though Diablo II is still my favorite.

> TOPIC: Diablo Immortal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,