Terrbear the Bodyguard - Page 2 of 3

No one shall lay low Terrbear the Bodyguard. - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Aug, 2022 - 3:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1486 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Aug, 2022 - 1:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Terrbear
(+)

Terrbear the Bodyguard - Page 2

I, am now versed in the Skill known as Swim.

Sponsored Links:
17th Aug, 2022 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Terrbear
(+)

Bodyguard Terrbear

I, am now versed in the Skill known as Climb.

17th Aug, 2022 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Terrbear
(+)

Terrbear the Bodyguard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

House of Sorrows

I visited an older man and his two young sons in a cottage. Their welcome was warm and hardy and it gave me a feeling of ease knowing their kindness, as I myself have felt the wonton rage of average folk simply for the color of my skin. It gave me great sadness to hear how they have been treated poorly by the town. The kindest of all being taken advantage of to make themselves feel better--what a travesty. The sorrow spoken of by the father, Jean, was evident not simply from his words, but also his eyes and general demeanor, appearing far older than he should with two young children.

The children themselves were quite full of life, if a bit unique. Specifically their names, Anxius and Gailen, remind me of the homonyms anxious (Fearful) and gay (Happy). Their demeanors befit their uncommon names but also brought me sorrow, as people can be cruel for any number of reason, the least of which is simply a name. It's a wonder if their demeanors are a result of their names or quite the opposite. It also intrigues me that there are plaques stating the "names" Smart and Special. Does he have two more children not accounted for or are these simply statements of fact. I know not this man intimately enough, but either are acute possibilities.

I share the man's concerns regarding the passage of time. Though I myself and still young, I can empathize with his worries that his special children will not have someone who cares for them once he is gone from this world. Hopefully he has time to tame or banish these demons, or at least equip the children with the tools to handle them themselves, as I fear the town would, at the least ignore their needs, and at the worst exacerbate them or drive them away from the only home they've known, casting their problems on others, or even leading them to death by the elements (Or frankly, their own hand, unfortunate as it sounds).

His claim of being a creator puzzles me but must ring true, if my coinpurse is to be believed. That or he be a skilled reverse-pickpocket. He states he is a creator of the outside world but it seems to me he be the creator of the inside world. He is the creator of these children through his seed, the creator of their perception of the world through his teaching, the creator of the actual habitat though his mending and tending of the house itself. On this I will have to ponder further.

17th Aug, 2022 - 2:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Terrbear
(+)

Page 2 Bodyguard Terrbear

Most handsome gentleman of Terrbear

While wandering the town, Terrbear noted a handsome fellow across a courtyard. His blond hair was coiffed skillfully away from his chiseled face. He strode with confidence, his open vest swaying with every step, revealing a mountain of muscles and untamed fur. He briefly caught Terrbear's eye, winked and gave a toothy but perfect grin before turning and walking away. Terrbear hated to see him go, but loved to watch him leave.

17th Aug, 2022 - 2:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Terrbear
(+)

Bodyguard Terrbear

I wonder, should I call myself Terrbear the Jump expert.

17th Aug, 2022 - 3:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Terrbear
(+)

Terrbear the Bodyguard

A Bully attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bully dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Aug, 2022 - 3:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Terrbear
(+)

Terrbear Bodyguard - Page 2

Terrbear the Bodyguard is raised. I, Terrbear, have died but am alive again! I was surprised when for the 1st resurrection. Maybe it is part of dark vision. With end purpose in mind things must changeth.

17th Aug, 2022 - 3:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Terrbear
(+)

Terrbear Bodyguard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

No one shall lay low Terrbear the Bodyguard. I was wonder-struck when for the 2nd resurrection. Maybe it is part of adventure of life. With reason for being in mind things must changeth.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Terrbear the Bodyguard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,