Richard the Barbarian

Richard Barbarian - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Aug, 2022 - 5:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1488 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2022 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Richard the Barbarian
A Friend

Richard the Barbarian

I am Richard I was given This name because it was last wishes of my Father. I am 16 according to years of man. I am known as the Barbarian because that's what the Town calls me. I was born Draconian because my parents where Draconian. I stand 6ft 2 in with muscular build, I have white hair with big blue eyes. My Tan skin an a Gothic appearence in general makes me unique. I see myself as one who follows Barbarians. I want to become Ruler of Kings by first starting a Trade in hunting or killing animals for reward. I generally view alliances as very helpful, I intend to do Smart & wise choices not hasty or foolish. In order to become Ruler of Kings,It shall be known that I will be next Ruler of Kings, by any means nessary,,Thus I now start my path towards my quest ty Long Live Richard the Barbarian For Ever.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2022 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Richard the Barbarian
A Friend

Barbarian Richard

A Sentimental Value: Portrait of Mother

After I became old enough to start my quest an not wanting to abandon my house Where I grew up, I searched house for something of value an found a picture of my mom, I packed it in my back pack so I won't lose it, I still searched but Didn't find anything else of value so I closed front door an walked slowly up the path leading to next town so I can start my new life & find gold an riches,, ! And the townsfolk will remember the name Richard the Barbarian forevermore? Thats what they will say When they speak my name.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2022 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Richard the Barbarian
A Friend

Richard the Barbarian Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

My advisor 's name is Stalker she's 6ft tall long blonde hair shoulder length tied in ponytail,she was wearing blue bar maids dress knee length,, I was wearing my leather armor an had a mace & dagger strapped to my waist. It was raining an it was about 7 pm as I walked through the tavern door an walked to a table an we both pick the same table to sit so we looked each other up & down so I bought her drink an I asked if she would like to help me cause I was new to town so she said yes. It awarkard to me when we both pick the same table to sit at. Then she told me that this friendship will be very hopeful an rewarding an my chances have increased an my quest will be fruitful & I will conquer many foes who try to stop me.

> TOPIC: Richard the Barbarian

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,