Alyssknight Introduction

Alyssknight Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Nov, 2022 - 4:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2022 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Alyssknight Introduction
A Friend

Alyssknight Introduction

Hello! I signed up because I am very curious to try Ruler of Kings 2. I love to role play and spend some time with my siblings playing video games. I enjoy role playing because I love to imagine myself being in another land doing some fun adventures. I also enjoy painting during my free time. I look forward to starting an adventure and seeing how magical Ruler of Kings 2 will be.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2022 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Alyssknight

Welcome. Hast thou a mature mind to be able to navigate the difficulties herein? Since ye have made time to enter into this Medieval Fantasy Text RPG make sure ye read the full Rules & Start of the Player's Manual. In this ye will see the depth, scope and mental maturity needed fer thy Character to stay alive. If ye try and fail… it means thou art not ready for this level of mystery.

> TOPIC: Alyssknight Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,