Aethelred the Hunter

Aethelred Hunter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Jan, 2023 - 3:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1517 Medieval Text Adventure
20th Jan, 2023 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Aethelred
(+)

Aethelred the Hunter

I am Aethelred. I was given this name because my mother wishes me to be a noble and wise person. I am at the age of 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Hunter because of how often I help my father catch criminals using my skill and magic as a tracker.

I see myself as one who follows a mixed discipline of fighters and magic users. My own personal goal is to settle somewhere, have my own family, and earn enough to support them.

I was born a Half-elf because my father is a human and my mother is an elf. I never know the circumstances that made them end up together in the first place because every time I ask about it, my father would blush uncontrollably, and my mother would always smile and giggle while saying "I'll tell you someday… maybe… "

I stand at 6 feet and 2 inches tall with a well build and muscular body. I have jet-black hair with small blue eyes. My fair white skin and rough appearance in general make me unique.

I generally view alliances as something precious to be thankful for. Nobody could succeed in this world alone, and having other people with the same goal as you in mind is one of life's greatest treasures.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jan, 2023 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Aethelred
(+)

Hunter Aethelred

A Sentimental Value: Portrait of Mother

A picture of a young and beautiful elven woman rendered with luminous skin, long blonde hair, large blue eyes, and thin sharp ears. A stark feature that is only seen among the portraits of elven nobility. The woman gazes into the distance with a cheerful smile that belies a wistful, melancholy, or even thoughtful expression. Behind her, through the trees, the sky is tinged with the glow of the setting sun, which casts a flattering light on the sitter.

The only picture left that Aethelred has of her mother.

20th Jan, 2023 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Aethelred
(+)

Aethelred the Hunter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Dice Games Skill expert.

> TOPIC: Aethelred the Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,