Lee Ann Musick

Lee Ann Musick - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Jan, 2009 - 8:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
The mysterious baby sitter
7th May, 2008 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Lee Ann Musick

Lee Ann Musick

I was watching a documentary about a baby sitter called, "Lee Ann Musick", a supposedly 'perfect' babysitter until the baby would fall ill or stop breathing or die! One theory is that she suffered with a psychological disease (Munchausen) that causes them to intentionally hurt children for attention. There is still an investigation on her, any thoughts?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2008 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Musick Ann Lee

Name: No

Comments: If you have followed this story from the very beginning, you would know that one person is the one seeking and getting WANTED attention out of all this tragedy. Margaret Mohlman! Look at any of the media coverage and you will always find her front and center. I do not know what happened to the baby LeeAnn babysat or her child, only God knows but who is this really helping to keep going over and over the same findings? Why with all the tragedy we have in our immediate communities do media keep coming back to this story, who are they prompted by?

Source 1: Indianapolis Star
Source 2: Inside Edition

Post Date: 8th May, 2008 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Lee Ann Musick History & Civil Business Politics

Name: Noperz

Comments: Wow, are you for reals 'No' The baby sitter is a killer, FOUR kids die in her care...Wow..BIG 'SIDS' going on, right? Don't think so, It isn't Molman seeking attention for their self but to HELP Lee Ann's second child who may end up like her FIRST and the three others she baby sat for. Don't tell someone to get info and follow the story from the start when you hardly have all the info yourself.

Post Date: 8th May, 2008 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Musick Ann Lee

Name: NO

Comments: I have all the info! I know everyone involved with this story personally. The media distorts things to slant the direction they want the story to go. As for 4 children dying in her care, that is totally not true. A child she babysat for died (tragically) while she was in charge, but not alone with the baby. And she found her son dead when she went in to wake him after a nap. She was also not alone at that time. As I said only a few people know the truth. I am simply saying that re-hashing it in the media every few years isn't doing anyone any good. Lee Ann now has 2 healthy beautiful children. They are not in danger, this I know for sure.

Post Date: 9th May, 2008 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Musick Ann Lee

Name: Sherry

Comments: I am 40 years old and to this day, do not know a single person that has a child that has died of SIDS. I cannot imagine that this girl has had two experiences with it and 2 more possible cases. 4 times is an impossibility in my eyes and the only possible reason for this is that she was involved with all 4 children. It is a classic case of munchausen by proxy syndrome and if it is true that she has 2 healthy children now, it seems clear that she realized she'd better cool it or was going to wind up in prison. For anyone who truly believes she was a victim of coincidences, have her play the lottery for you... she'd stand a better chance of winning that than having 2 kids die mysteriously. If it walks like a duck...

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2008 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Lee Ann Musick

Name: Matt

Comments: Hey No.

You must have some personal interest in this killer to take up for her. Dateline is a respected media source, not some tabloid hack. They interviewed actual people from the community and have all the facts. This killer is lucky she did her dirty acts before the nanny cam became popular. You should be ashamed of yourself for purporting such lies!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2008 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Lee Ann Musick

Name: Dexter

Comments:

Comments: If you have followed this story from the very beginning, you would know that one person is the one seeking and getting WANTED attention out of all this tragedy. Margaret Mohlman! Look at any of the media coverage and you will always find her front and center. I do not know what happened to the baby LeeAnn babysat or her child, only God knows but who is this really helping to keep going over and over the same findings? Why with all the tragedy we have in our immediate communities do media keep coming back to this story, who are they prompted by?

Someone needs to find out who this person is and watch them closely because the words quoted above can only be spewed by one type of person " ignorant " the world is FULL of people that hurt defenseless babies but why bring it up I mean what are we learning from this?

If you have to ask that question you might need help your self.

It's called being aware if you don't want to be aware move to the woods do us all a favour.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2009 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Lee Ann Musick Politics Business Civil & History

Name: Mike

Comments: Yeah, here is a thought for you. I used to DATE her! Imagine my surprise when I saw it on TV... I'm so glad we didn't have kids together!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Lee Ann Musick

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,