Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1519 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2023 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Piru the Prodigy
A Friend

Piru the Prodigy

I am at the Cusp of manhood, age 17, My name Is Piru the Prodigy. I am of the human race standing 5 feet 9 inches. I maintain a compact shape with loc'd brown dreads that form a braid. I see myself as a man of knowledge and learning & will further my mind as well as my soul. I would like to find quests that lead me to becoming a respected wizard or mage.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2023 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Piru the Prodigy
A Friend

Prodigy Piru

A Sentimental Value: Ring of Solace

I took the ring of solace because I knew the benefit it would provide. I would never forget the faces of my family but I felt the practicality in taking the ring as a final gift from my home. My body tells me the shield will be no use.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2023 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Piru the Prodigy
A Friend

Piru the Prodigy Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Noel being a few years older than me has always looked out for me. I believe noel has the best intentions for me, we met when Noel overheard my ideals on how to improve social standing after hard times. She has given me gold for food and my time just to listen to my ideals and have me spread my thoughts among the public. Now that I am of manhood and can act upon these ideals I am Joyous to have Noel as an advisor.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2023 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Piru the Prodigy
A Friend

Prodigy Piru

Piru the Prodigy is raised. I, Piru, have died but am alive again! Mine object in mind is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered faults for the 1st time much to mine fascinated. I am not in a dungeon of fears yet I have become it.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2023 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Piru the Prodigy
A Friend

Prodigy Piru

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Piru will abide there.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2023 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Piru the Prodigy
A Friend

Piru the Prodigy

Piru the Prodigy Lives! This adventure is not over. Piru shall conquer this mass escape into fantasy even if it is the 2nd time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2023 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Piru the Prodigy
A Friend

Piru Prodigy

Piru the Prodigy is raised. I am still Piru the Prodigy even if this destiny of fate doth maketh me astounded the 3rd time over.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2023 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Piru the Prodigy
A Friend

Piru Prodigy Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Prodigy, but I am also an expert Magician of which I am very proud.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Piru the Prodigy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,