Katy Perry - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th May, 2010 - 11:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2008 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Katy Perry

Katy Perry

Katy Perry has kissed a girl

Katy Perry has lived up to her hit song I Kissed a Girl and actually... Kissed a girl.
Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2009 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Perry Katy

Pop star Perry in award blunder

US singer Katy Perry is wrongly handed the award for best international song at France's main music award ceremony.
Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2009 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Katy Perry
A Friend

Katy Perry Sports & Fashion Music Movies

At first, I thought she was just going to be a pop tart who used pseudo-lesbianism to get 15 minutes of fame. But I actually think Katy Perry isn't not too bad. She has a decent voice and a sense of humour about herself. She's somewhat original. I think she has potential but I think that she will be held back by her poor live performances.

Post Date: 12th May, 2009 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Perry Katy

Katy Perry wants older man

Katy Perry wants to marry an older man. Ref. Source 7

Katy Perry
Katy Perry (Hover)

12th May, 2009 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Perry Katy

I don't think much of her fashion sense, but I like what I have heard of her music. I like to listen to "I Kissed A Girl," although I find much of it amusing. I've seen a lot more than just casual lesbian kisses on TV and PG movies.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2010 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Katy Perry

Is Katy Perry pregnant?

Katy Perry has sparked rumours she is pregnant after being seen looking at baby clothes. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th May, 2010 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Katy Perry

Katy Perry blasts fan

Katy Perry has blasted one of her fans for being "disrespectful" towards her fiancé Russell Brand. Ref. Source 7

17th May, 2010 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Katy Perry Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I don't know why people like her expect people to treat her with respect or think of her seriously. Everything about her is a flashy gimmick, I have seen this all before. Yes she is very beautiful, yes she is intelligent, nothing she is doing would be considered ground breaking though. I don't really have a lot of sympathy or care for people like her.

Same thing with Britney, Lindsay, ect . . .

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Katy Perry

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,