Pricesmart Trinidad

Pricesmart Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2008 - 2:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (16) »
Pricesmart Trinidad
29th Sep, 2008 - 6:28am / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad

Pricesmart Trinidad

PriceSmart celebrated 8 years of being in Trinidad on Saturday 27th September 2008. What are your thoughts about PriceSmart; the prices, the quality of their products, customer relations etc

Pricesmart Trinidad
Pricesmart Trinidad (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
1st Oct, 2008 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

I'm not impressed with them. And they're too expensive. I prefer Truvalu at Trincity Mall.

2nd Oct, 2008 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I went in once some years ago and was wondering where the discount was because the prices were high.

4th Oct, 2008 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

The prices of some of their stuff is rather expensive but for me they have given me the option of choice. I go there all the time. The real expensive stuff, I stay clear off. Like a strainer for close to $100 is ridiculous but for four 2 litre softdrinks at about $26 or $27 is a real bargain for me. The best part for me though is the return policy. You can buy something and go home and not like the colour of it and return it to them and there is no hassle or ridicule like practically all places in Trinidad. Some years ago I bought a digital camera but it didn't have a flash. I wasn't aware of this until I opened the package when I went home. Well the pictures wasn't coming out like I wanted to so went back with the camera (minus the discarded package) expecting the worse. The person asked what was the complaint, she recorded it on her computer and asked if I wanted a refund or another camera. That was it, no sorry sir you should have read the package, where is the package, you have to pay a restocking fee (this actually happened to me at a computer place). Nope none of that. They don't cater for individual items though, you have to buy like the whole pack or box of something but I think that's how the company is. Catering more for wholesalers that retailers. You still have to face the grocery or supermarket for some things. For me though PriceSmart will get my money as long as they continue the way they are going.

16th Oct, 2008 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

When you go to Prices you have to go for a certain items in bulk. You can't go there like you would go to Hi-lo where you just pick up whatever.

17th Oct, 2008 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad

Hi-lo is still better for me when I come to T&T!
Things are so expensive that event the discount outlets do not offer any bargain. They figure people stupid so the prices may even be higher! Lat time I was in T&T, I was comparing prices and they are big differences even at same name places.
The Hi-lo in Four Roads/Carenage (if I remember ) was a lot better than Long Circular store

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Nov, 2008 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad

My goodness, I cannot believe that time really flies. Pricesmart have been in existence in Trinidad for eight years! WOW!

When I first shopped in the very first outlet in Chaguanas, I found the prices to be quite reasonable and it was fantastic to buy something in bulk. As the years went by, I slowly noticed the prices began to increase and the quality went down. Sometimes while standing in line to purchase my goods, I would see customers returning refrigerators, television sets and even computers. So I think buyers, please be ware of what you buy. All that glitters is not gold.

I will never forget that my hubby and I purchased a large tin of Brunswick tuna since that was our favourite brand. When my hubby opened the tin, he got a putrid smell and plus we both saw fish eyes in the tin. Or at least, we hope they were fish eyes...

I think that Pricesmart is a great place for purchasing meat. The quality is excellent but unfortunately, you really have to be prepared to pay a very high price for it. Nevertheless, it can be a fun place to spend time with your family. I am referring to the mini fast food outlets. The food served is usually quite fresh, tasty and reasonable.

As for the customer service, well let me put it this way, the customer service in Trinidad as a whole, is always very poor! The store clerks either run and hide or they are extremely unapproachable and down right rude!

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2008 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Name: Ange

Comments: Its ok for people who buy in bulk, I go there to buy mostly meat stuff.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Pricesmart Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,