Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 13 of 16

Name: Hampshire Country: Title: Pricesmart - Page 13 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 1st Feb, 2013 - 9:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Pricesmart Trinidad
6th Mar, 2012 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 13

I guess they think that the stock changes too many times and also what could be sourced at one branch, may not be available at other branches. Which is what happens sometimes. I think they should have some kind of floor manager though to remedy exactly that and stock could be updated online in real time as it were. I too don't like going to Pricesmart only to realize that they no longer have something I wanted.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2012 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Mondilal

Comments: I'm tired of Pricesmart in Trinidad giving second rate service. I'm hoping one of you know of a place in Trinidad that supplies quality goods at wholesale prices so I can make a switch.

5th Apr, 2012 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Mondilal that's the problem! We don't have. We need Walmart or a similar store here to compete with them and you'll see in no time how they will get their act together.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2012 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Allyssa

Title: HATE PRICESMART

Comments: [In my opinion] The management at Pricesmart CHaguanas in Trinidad and Tobago are by far the worst people you will encounter, they berate and talk down to their staff and try to gain respect by instilling fear in people. If you have a choice DO NOT seek employment at this prison.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2012 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Frustrated

Title: Service

Comments: I am so very disappointed with PriceSmart and after three weeks of terrible service with electronics I purchased I felt maybe someone would listen here. I sent an item in to Invaders Bay for repair three weeks ago. If I don't go to them no one calls. I call what the directory says is the head office in Chaguanas they try to help but after Invaders Bay said they would call back no one calls again. When you call the Invaders Bay number in the Directory no one answers and now when I call back Chaguanas the young lady is telling me she can't help me even though this is the Head Office. I need to know if the Managers in Trinidad Branches report to no one because it seems if the branch is inefficient unless I go back there I have no recource as a customer.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2012 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad

Name: Citizen

Comments: [Pricemart], you have a very nice place, but some of your prices on fruits and vegetables and some other items are very high price, please reduce them; strawberry, Apples, broccoli, cauliflower, and many home appliances. Thank you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2012 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 13

Name: Akash

Title: Price smart service

Comments: I bought a Sony DVD player from the Port of Spain branch which they advertised as being multi zone. However it refused to play some original DVDs from India. They did not want to take it back but tried to explain that it could not play all DVDs even though it was advertised as such. Only when I got the Bureau of Standards involved did they back down.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2013 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 13

Name: Hampshire

Title: Pricesmart Trinidad

Comments: I went to Pricesmart Trinidad and was pretty impressed with the service. I know some people are complaining. Maybe if you add reviews online, it might be seen by the company. I know the larger ones tend to monitor their image online on sites like in Trinidad.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Pricesmart Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,